Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

http://abc7ny.com/news/video-shows-gunman-at-rap-concert;-troy-ave-arrested/1356567/

Internet wins RT @BamboSlice: Enhanced the video so you can clearly see Troy Ave is bleeding. pic.twitter.com/VZH2IhHLJk
— Black Amigo (@ShawnY938) May 27, 2016

Why is catz so dumb and reckless!? You shoot yourself AND your best friend [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Like how dumb and bad of an aim do you have to be!?

NY don't play wit'em, my man's is about to do 3-5 minimum... SMDH

Best one so far

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

That blond kid with the blue shirt for some reason got me mad ... lOl ...

Yall seen dude in the purple do that bootleg chuck norris spinning punch :lol:

He should have dropped his homie for not swingin back and for wearing yellow shorts and boat shoes.

I had a feelin it was texas....then i seen the plates. Smh.

beside the sucker punch from dude without the shirt ... dude was ******** bricks and letting his boy do all the work, or should I say take all the punishment. LoL
Dude was a sucker for that. But then again as the video progressed dude in the purple had a deathwish. He would not get in the damn car
mean.gif
. You got your liks in but you are not defeating all them dudes, it's time to bounce homey. Also other dude had his girl with him and don't think he wanted to risk her getting stomped out too. Crazy situation but dude in the purple was no punk.
wink.gif

Lmao at the fatties fighting.

Never trained once at even high school sports.

" Let's get in life and death scenarios for no reason"

Also, sup with obese fools getting tatts. . Like you are really trying to get your man **** more attention or something.

Blubber is like the last canvas I'd choose as an artist

Lmao at the fatties fighting.

Never trained once at even high school sports.

" Let's get in life and death scenarios for no reason"

Also, sup with obese fools getting tatts. . Like you are really trying to get your man **** more attention or something.

Blubber is like the last canvas I'd choose as an artist

Lost your girl to an obese person?

^LOL I was thinking the same thing. Or dude is fiending for a Hostess cupcake but it doesn't fit his macros.

Somebody hurt [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Yall seen dude in the purple do that bootleg chuck norris spinning punch :lol:

He should have dropped his homie for not swingin back and for wearing yellow shorts and boat shoes.

I had a feelin it was texas....then i seen the plates. Smh.

But I thought Texas is the home of the playas and pimps.

Saw this on twitter. Dude either making a deposit or opening an account or something. He may be doing it though, I'm just not sure

Back
Top Bottom