Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I just finished watching that right now too! Marshawn is the greatest human being on earth :lol: Bay Area native :pimp:

Found this on my IG explore page.
Wtf?[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

MANEEE. The peoples took YMBAPE! :smh: Bangin' On My Chest! The homie needs a shirt now from BAPE. #SupremeK​

Damn so he got arrested while he wasn't even doing anything? Off the strength of his other videos like he was a wanted man? Damn.

Maybe one of those kids he stepped to filed a report and this idiot filmed himself committing crimes several times?

I mean he was going after the last one to get picked during gym class looking dudes.

Last edited:
Damn so he got arrested while he wasn't even doing anything? Off the strength of his other videos like he was a wanted man? Damn.

Idk what exactally was the straw that broke the camels back, but this may have been it.. :lol: #TheBigApe​

I hope somebody secured that bag he was holding.. He was at KITH when he got arrested so I bet he was grabbing these bad boys! :pimp:

MANEEE. The peoples took YMBAPE! :smh: Bangin' On My Chest! The homie needs a shirt now from BAPE. #SupremeK​

I'm honestly glad he's arrested.

Dude just be waiting outside supreme store, you cop a nice looking $200 hat with your hard earned money and he comes out of nowhere and takes, spits in it and throws it on the floor..

Ultimate disrespect

Dude just be waiting outside supreme store, you cop a nice looking $200 hat with your hard earned money and he comes out of nowhere and takes, spits in it and throws it on the floor..

Ultimate disrespect

Don't be like that bruh! You from the 212 / 646 you can afford it.. BANGING ON MY CHEST! #SupremeK​

Zero respect for anyone trying to make a living making people uncomfortable. Yeah its so hilarious watching a 90s street goon harass frail fashion kids.
Doesnt matter if its prophet muscle or vitaly or tyrone or whoever. Punking non confrontational people for lols is pathetic.

those are bear grylls shows for you. pigs had hella flies on it by the time they showed up within a few mins lol.

but it did make a good scene lol

Ultimate disrespect

Don't be like that bruh! You from the 212 / 646 you can afford it.. BANGING ON MY CHEST! #SupremeK​

All this tells me is in 2016 people are still soft.

Back
Top Bottom