Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Needa give him a lil deuce deuce, he not ready for the big boy toy :lol:

It's got a kick back I can even admit that but when you're a gangster rapper named after a gun you can't shoot for ****. :rofl: [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
It's got a kick back I can even admit that but when you're a gangster rapper named after a gun you can't shoot for ****. :rofl: [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Doesnt it have a beam on it too? :lol: out the whole clip (extendo to boot), using a beam he still didnt hit the target once lmao

To Y'all "Glock To The Grocery" Cats,  Do Y'all Leave The Crib Ready To To Put A Fool Down 
nerd.gif
 Or Is It More Of A Piece Of Mind/Defensive Thing (Worse Case/ If Your Hand Is Forced To That Point) I Mean I Know Some Street Cats With The "I Wish A Ninja Would" Mindset..... So Is That Y'all 
nerd.gif

I just carry out of habit. There was a time in my life that I felt I needed to have something on me at all times and although that time has passed it becomes second nature if you carry long enough. If you leave the house wanting to shoot people you are a psychopath but as far as home defense I keep a small zombie invasion's worth of weapons so there are time's I am sitting at home looking at my collection like "I wish....". At the end of the day in Cali I am taking 50/50 chances law wise walking outside without a carrying license but to me it's worth it.

Last edited:

To Y'all "Glock To The Grocery" Cats,  Do Y'all Leave The Crib Ready To To Put A Fool Down 
nerd.gif
 Or Is It More Of A Piece Of Mind/Defensive Thing (Worse Case/ If Your Hand Is Forced To That Point) I Mean I Know Some Street Cats With The "I Wish A Ninja Would" Mindset..... So Is That Y'all 
nerd.gif
Ide rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

I carry my glock everywhere I go, and if I never ever have to take it out in public, its a good thing.

But I also work in law enforcement (which is like the only way to get a legal firearm in NYC) so I hope to never run into a disgruntled former "client". 

Da hell ...dudes in here legit pullin dem toolys out on each other....def wildin and not doin it...

J/k on the not doing it part... #NTersLivesMatter

Dudes really pulled up [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom