Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

DBQ95uiXsAEwGUU.jpg

Arizona man wears colander in driver's license photo in name of religious freedom 

^always wondered what the limits on that were...if "religion" effectively has no concrete definition, there's really no end to the things you could get away with.

very interesting where the boundaries lie in society.

I worked for the DMV here in michigan for about 4 years. We definitely wouldn't allow that for a photo, can't speak for other states protocol though. As a branch manager I would usually work with customer's though if their request was reasonable. I remember I had an older woman who refused to move her hat. After about 5 minutes of talking I just bluntly asked her why she didn't want to remove it, and she said because she was a cancer survivor that had just completed chemo and wasn't comfortable taking the picture without the hat. I had her turn the hat around backwards so that the brim wasn't showing, took the picture and let that woman go about her day. 

laugh.gif
 only way to be with these broads is straight up.... doing it. 

Last edited:
what was he supposed to say? legit query...anything a little cuter would have meant the same thing and otherwise she would have thought that he was hyperovercharging her for...um...no *** reason.
I worked for the DMV here in michigan for about 4 years. We definitely wouldn't allow that for a photo, can't speak for other states protocol though. As a branch manager I would usually work with customer's though if their request was reasonable. I remember I had an older woman who refused to move her hat. After about 5 minutes of talking I just bluntly asked her why she didn't want to remove it, and she said because she was a cancer survivor that had just completed chemo and wasn't comfortable taking the picture without the hat. I had her turn the hat around backwards so that the brim wasn't showing, took the picture and let that woman go about her day. 
that was very cool of you. way to not be a ****. repped (upon reload).

Last edited:

That was dope of you, hopefully more employees and managers would take the time to work with customers instead of trying to enforce rules.

Clown ****, :lol:

Doing it!

I don't think so bro. Dude is acting like a trick by turning down almost $300 for some kitty kat. Not only that, he isn't even guaranteed to get it. He said he is trying to smash so it isn't even a lock.

He could easily use his position as her tattoo artist to get the goods without lowering his price. Barbers, tattoo artist guys in those positions have that ability. My barber smashed quite a few of his younger clients moms and he still get paid his fee :lol:

Last edited:
I'm still going to advocate for a more central position on this matter.

maybe something is already set up between them and she can't spend time on her back yet because of fresh work.

it could be that cashflow isn't an issue for him and it's mostly something he does for fun and coke money.

perhaps it's describing something that is ongoing, like "I want to continue ******* your friend." that's stretchy tho.

I will concede I hadn't adequately considered that according to the available data, this is still just a fantasy of his.

...and artists get to decide their own level of professionalism. if I'm good enough you'll fw me anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom