Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Nah. Im grabbing ribs, links then going straight for the potato salad. **** is dope when done right.

Last edited:

sick.gif
mean.gif

Supposed to be potato salad...

That looks disgusting.

I'm sorry but your whole bloodline pump water if you telling your pops to "pipe down" at 18/19. :lol:
Lonzo ain't an ordinary 18 yr old. Money rules at the end of the day and once lonzo has it he doesn't need his pops. If he needed to have a talk with his dad he very easily could whether he realizes that yet or even needs to is a different story. Lavar aint kicking out his cash cow lol.

U don't have to be scared of your pops to respect him but u think too much like a female to know the difference

You don't know me ******. :lol:

You the one acting typical ho, it was all jokes you're stupid af for thinking I actually give a **** how you talk to your daddy son. :lol:
I never mentioned anything about me u just assumed that which is how u let me know the garden tools thinks for u. What u call jokes was disrespect but thats yet another female characteristic not knowing where that line is.

Last edited:
Potato salad is trash when it's done right
yep. that and coleslaw. keep your mayonnaise and vegetable shavings.
laugh.gif
 my question is why are they still friends if it's like that...when my exes died, I at least had the decency to let their profiles rest in peace.
the amount of thought and engineering that went into this. I'd look just like that little girl.

...but how the **** is his hat staying on?

200_s.gif

Last edited:
[h1]Cop fired after acting out scene from 'Training Day'[/h1]
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/08/us/denzel-police-fired-trnd/index.html

(CNN)A sheriff's deputy in suburban Orlando, Florida is out of a job after officials say he waved his firearm and stun gun on duty while quoting lines from the Denzel Washington movie, "Training Day."

According to an internal affairs report obtained by CNN affiliate WESH 2 News, Lake County Deputy Dean Zipes rubbed his pistol and stun gun together, replicating actions by Washington's character in the movie, in front of a startled police trainee outside a convenience store. Washington played a corrupt cop in the 2001 film.

Zipes reportedly told investigators he was trying to be funny.

Dude has no money currently, what he going to do if dad kicks him out the house.
I don't think that works like that.

you never had a black father huh?
what color has to do with it. A father is not a dictator, he is a mentor.

You should be able to talk to your father about anything as long as you do it respectfully.

Telling he's father his actions are a bad look for him shouldn't be a problem. Him knowing bit not caring because he believes I his father is another.

Back
Top Bottom