Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

FB_IMG_1564075520908.jpg
smart dumb mother****ers

or you can take the 100 mill and make 200 mill

you right but you still have a 100 mill

would you rather have that book with no guarantees or the 100 mill with no guarantees?
This is where the "chance" card comes into play, cause your taking a gamble on the decision you make.

If im thinking Long term, I'll take the book, since I'm acquiring the knowledge which can't be taken away from me.

Short term is the money, where I can do what I want with the money, invest yada yada but once I lose that 100 million I can't get it back.

But that knowledge is still with me till I die, just gotta figure out how to apply it to life to reap from it.

This is where the "chance" card comes into play, cause your taking a gamble on the decision you make.

If im thinking Long term, I'll take the book, since I'm acquiring the knowledge which can't be taken away from me.

Short term is the money, where I can do what I want with the money, invest yada yada but once I lose that 100 million I can't get it back.

But that knowledge is still with me till I die, just gotta figure out how to apply it to life to reap from it.

You can also use some of that 100 mil to buy other books on how to make 100 mil. Knowledge doesn't stop when you're rich

Take the book and the 100 mill. Read the book and use the 100 mill you already got to do what the book say to make another 100 mill.

The Play.

Back
Top Bottom