Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

AmazingImpassionedGodwit-size_restricted.gif

Dominos-Tracker.png

I'm watching this with the screw face, because I'm in disbelief as to why this cop hasn't used his baton, or the butt of the rifle to apprehend this fool. I'm thinking he's just some crazy white boy. Then I read the article and find out they knew he did a triple homicide the whole time, yet they're playing this cat and mouse game with him. This hurts really bad, and I know it's nothing new. But it just shows that they know how to be police, they know how to deescalate situations. They just prefer to use excessive force with us and kill us.

spiceman80 spiceman80 Probably happened in some rural part of Virginia as it took a while for backup to arrive but I agree with you that the officer and some of the bystanders should've tackled that fool since he was clearly unarmed at the time. Felt bad for ol' boy in the green when that psycho grabbed him.

So much wildin in this segment, Enes feeling on Nick's unit.
PAUSE
Camera man really wildin or fell asleep at work just covering the side of CC face for like 30 seconds.
Then Jenna really out here shooting her shot at Danny Ainge.

He was seconds away from catching da fade... especially when he touched his back you could see the disgust on cats face
Yea there’s gotta be some type of backstory there. That or dude tried to do said interview tied game 4th quarter lol.
That look was crazy. I’ve had to give that look a few times lol

Yo the karate kid is actually a youth muai Thai boxer from the Philippines that got banned from fighting. He'd tell kids to fight him or kiss his knuckles/feet.

Back
Top Bottom