Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

ConsciousIncomparableIrishredandwhitesetter-size_restricted.gif
The Bulldog hit the kid with a bulldog. :lol:

Last edited:
Kristine explained: "I was giving her a bath and I noticed that she had full pubic hair. I was so shocked. I had just been told she was a six-year-old and it was very apparent she wasn't."

:rofl:

could you ****ing imagine??? Going to give your newly adopted child a bath and boom - full bush :lol:

Kristine explained: "I was giving her a bath and I noticed that she had full pubic hair. I was so shocked. I had just been told she was a six-year-old and it was very apparent she wasn't."

:rofl:

could you ****ing imagine??? Going to give your newly adopted child a bath and boom - full bush :lol:

thats horrifying. and imagine how twisted the fake kid is to think nobody would think thats unusual for a child. total psycho stuff.

Wait how they lock these folks up without exploring their claims.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...s-girl-was-actually-scamming-adult-sociopath/

Her former husband, 43-year-old Michael Barnett, told a different story when interviewed by police earlier this month. As far as he was concerned, police said, the girl was a minor when they switched her age and left her behind in Lafayette, Ind. He also told detectives that his wife had counseled the girl to tell people that she was 22 if questioned, and to explain that she just looked young

They looked into it. The husband is saying they lied.

Back
Top Bottom