Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

for someone who made a living trying to call out “triggered snowflakes” she seems awfully triggered

C9544278-C57C-4D12-952C-F051E0316CCD.jpeg

FBFB8823-D8E6-4058-A304-D68052E49065.jpeg

I was at the UPS store today dropping off something for StockX and saw this... (label taped on top of shoebox, and the clerk put damn near the whole roll of tape around it) the fact that people still do this grinds my gears.

He saw I was dropping off for StockX too and I tried to tell him they will be rejected without a shipping box and he said "Nah they real so they gotta take them" ................................................................................................... ok.

20200204_171936.jpg

Last edited:
"Wildin' for Likes: Pandemic Edition"

A WestJet flight from Toronto to Jamaica was forced to turn back Monday after a passenger made an “unfounded claim regarding coronavirus.” Global News spoke with the passenger, James Potok, a self-described artist who told Global News that he stood up and announced to the plane that he had just returned from “Hunan province.”

wtf182.gif

“I figured it would invoke some type of reaction, not on the plane. More people seeing on social media, going, ‘Wow, this kid’s got some balls,’ or, ‘This kid is crazy.’”

angry h.gif

as a society, we gotta start sanctioning people like this. fire them, mark their Tinder, deny them parking.

post edited with pic because of course this is him:
1580865561494.png

Last edited:
Yea naa, not usually one for incarcerating folks for non violent/non white collar offenses but throw that dude in jail man :lol: :smh:

I'd be beyond heated being on that flight, heading towards a vacay spot and getting turned back because of a clown doing a 'social experiment' :stoneface: :stoneface:

He deserved to catch some hands at least

I was at the UPS store today dropping off something for StockX and saw this... (label taped on top of shoebox, and the clerk put damn near the whole roll of tape around it) the fact that people still do this grinds my gears.

He saw I was dropping off for them too and I tried to tell him they will be rejected without a shipping box and he said "Nah they real so they gotta take them" ................................................................................................... ok.

20200204_171936.jpg

hold up.. he was sending them to stockx too? rip

"Wildin' for Likes: Pandemic Edition"

wtf182.gif

angry h.gif

as a society, we gotta start sanctioning people like this. fire them, mark their Tinder, deny them parking.

post edited with pic because of course this is him:
1580865561494.png
Dead ***, start suspending people from the internet.

Back
Top Bottom