Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

hiadusem0si51.jpg

Lin handled that so maturely.
Kenyon looking like someone's uncle who just discovered the Internet. Kind of surprised Undisputed hasn't had him on in a while.

Serious question, like what? What has Trump actually done for them tangibly that makes them feel this way?
They see a person at the highest position of the country trolling, insulting, berating people without consequence. People feel comfortable that they can do that without any consequences too.

Being a POC, I've never been so shocked/confused by the conversations I've had about politics. It blows my mind.

They see a person at the highest position of the country trolling, insulting, berating people without consequence. People feel comfortable that they can do that without any consequences too.

Being a POC, I've never been so shocked/confused by the conversations I've had about politics. It blows my mind.
Amazing what people value nowadays. You're a damn near saint if you embrace empathy and compassion.

Why do you keep looking at that filth? Them o’s be trolling. They know dudes like you spread this **** and make it go viral, thus giving them what? Attention. It’s a trap b

I wish this was true lol.... the original tweet might of been a troll but the ones following it weren’t . The comments weren’t . My homegirl said it’s right and MOST men shouldn’t be in their child’s life .

I really wish it was just a troll but some people just have that much disdain for the opposite sex for whatever reason

I wish this was true lol.... the original tweet might of been a troll but the ones following it weren’t . The comments weren’t . My homegirl said it’s right and MOST men shouldn’t be in their child’s life .

I really wish it was just a troll but some people just have that much disdain for the opposite sex for whatever reason
I have never met an actual woman who felt that way. Dead*** I kinda don’t even believe you. Like, who in the hell are you hanging with man???? The sad irony is the only reason she would feel this way is from dealing with dudes who didn’t have fathers in their lives. One thing I realized is that there are some GIRLS that love f***bois because they give the girls something to talk about. They’re framing it as complaints, but they love that ****. She don’t want the fathers in the kids life because that’s too much like a relationship.

Back
Top Bottom