Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I don't know if it was worth a nearly $7000 bribe to eat indoors and potentially get sick during the middle of a pandemic.
Did anyone at the party get sick?? Its a whole two months and some change later. Why report about it now.
And yes, I'm aware that it can be spread outside of the party, but c'mon.

Did anyone at the party get sick?? Its a whole two months and some change later. Why report about it now.
And yes, I'm aware that it can be spread outside of the party, but c'mon.
we'll never know cause a lot of people can carry the virus and not show symptoms. also symptoms don't show till around 5 days later. this is exactly why we are having so much trouble with controlling it now. the odds are the virus def spread at an event like that.
she should be punished for such a selfish act and the restaurant as well. it's stupid no matter which way you look at it.

and it's dumb to think she probably got a big *** house that she didn't have to go through so much trouble to have a party for. no one would've known.

Last edited:

At least it's a joke lol
Es99y1GVcAQzM27.png

I don't know if it was worth a nearly $7000 bribe to eat indoors and potentially get sick during the middle of a pandemic.

"People" should condemn themselves for making Rita Ora wealthy.

No talent.

I know someone that told me a funny story.

He said when he first got a cell phone it was through sprint. They included the 1st minute free.

These dude for the first month wqs having girls call him for 59 secs and he used have hour longs conversations 1 minute at a time.

What he didn't know was that 1 free minute was charged to the caller .... he started receiving calls from angry women asking for him to pay thei bills. Dude said he changed his number and never messed with them women again.

I was dying, like he literally left his GF cause of it.
That sounded like me but I had boost mobile.. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom