Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

E8728ACE-CE71-4B8A-9BAB-26AB9110AD88.jpeg

Isn't this the same fool who implicated that the government had Kobe Bryant perish in that crash because Bryant was planning to proceed with a lawsuit against a pharmaceutical company for using the "Mamba" name on its products?

Fake

:smh:

Things people do to go viral.

That's sad that they'll even do stupid crap on a Ring contraption now.

Thanks for reminding me he was that same idiot. 🙄

He's in the same stupid boat as all those conspiracy theorists who are convinced the government had Nipsey Hussle killed because he was working a documentary about an African doctor who was banished from the medical profession because he claimed to have a cure for AIDS. Or as stupid as people who think COVID-19 vaccines are some sort of government plot to spy on us via micro-sized chips being injected.

Bruh, my in-laws do this crap. I bought my mother in-law a nice cake thinking they wouldn't do this to the matriarch of the family... nope. One of her idiot grandkids did it. I was pissed, told my wife never again am I spending time or money getting anything nice for them. If someone did that to my mom, it would have been an immediate punch to the throat. If it happens to me I'm fighting.

My wife is the only one in the family to turn out a good person.

Bruh, my in-laws do this crap. I bought my mother in-law a nice cake thinking they wouldn't do this to the matriarch of the family... nope. One of her idiot grandkids did it. I was pissed, told my wife never again am I spending time or money getting anything nice for them. If someone did that to my mom, it would have been an immediate punch to the throat. If it happens to me I'm fighting.

My wife is the only one in the family to turn out a good person.
I have a Peruvian friend that does this every time his family have birthday parties. It may be a cultural thing cause I only see Hispanic families doing this to themselves.

Back
Top Bottom