Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

They not getting sued they covered under the Good Samaritan Food Act
I thought this too but a friend of mine told me that the Good Samaritan Food Act is for donations to a non profit org. For example if I bring groceries to Feeding America and that food gets someone sick, Feeding America is protected. I don't think it applies to restaurants or just people giving left overs away to anyone on the street. I will say that most use this as an excuse not to give away food cause what are the actual chances those that are starving on the street will sue.

I thought this too but a friend of mine told me that the Good Samaritan Food Act is for donations to a non profit org. For example if I bring groceries to Feeding America and that food gets someone sick, Feeding America is protected. I don't think it applies to restaurants or just people giving left overs away to anyone on the street. I will say that most use this as an excuse not to give away food cause what are the actual chances those that are starving on the street will sue.

0 to none.

Of all the difficult conditions people living homeless deal with the idea they will be able to pinpoint an old donut to a stomach ache and retain an attorney to sue is one of the most asinine lies of the food industry right up there with the idea of guilting customers into tipping.

Last edited:

Yeah that's true. But what I mean is that can donate the product to a shelter or one of them food Bank to distribute and they'd be covered.

That part
15117E6B-CDC2-438A-A88F-849786CE96C7.jpeg

My next door neighbor and his wife are classic loud and ghetto couple. He is a notorious cheater and sometimes you hear her cussing him out from all the way in here, other terms you hear exes of his come by and threatening him, threatening the wife, cussing all crazy. One of then even stole his SUV. A whole Expedition! He and hisbwife came by asking usbdid we see anything?

Today another x out there doing the same. I'm team mind my own business so I wasnt gonna call 12 unless it got to a point but after about an hr, look outside and 5 Police SUVs pull up. I saw then holding her hand guiding her away from the house (not even sure son is home) and last time I went out there they were just standing in the driveway talking to her while a few extra officers just paced around.

20211011_192153.jpg

My next door neighbor and his wife are classic loud and ghetto couple. He is a notorious cheater and sometimes you hear her cussing him out from all the way in here, other terms you hear exes of his come by and threatening him, threatening the wife, cussing all crazy. One of then even stole his SUV. A whole Expedition! He and hisbwife came by asking usbdid we see anything?

Today another x out there doing the same. I'm team mind my own business so I wasnt gonna call 12 unless it got to a point but after about an hr, look outside and 5 Police SUVs pull up. I saw then holding her hand guiding her away from the house (not even sure son is home) and last time I went out there they were just standing in the driveway talking to her while a few extra officers just paced around.

20211011_192153.jpg
Seems like both of them just like drama. They probably **** like crazy after its all said and done.

Back
Top Bottom