Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

The audacity but the ****ery in the picture is even funnier :rofl:

cave-exploration-helmet-headlight-young-speleologist-exploring-cave-151168616.jpg

And again, the girl can talk trash to Spice but when she responds the girl is all of a sudden a victim?

I agree with the sentiment but coming after someone's looks is a very low blow, especially in response to very mild criticism.
Ice Spice has every right to respond but she could've just called her hating ***** or something.

I agree with the sentiment but coming after someone's looks is a very low blow, especially in response to very mild criticism.
Ice Spice has every right to respond but she could've just called her hating ***** or something.

Nah.

You throw shots at somebody you deserve whatever is said back at you. We aren't doing this equitable response nonsense.

Don't talk slick in the first place.

Nah.

You throw shots at somebody you deserve whatever is said back at you. We aren't doing this equitable response nonsense.

I don't think we really disagree substantively. Posts like the initial one are clown behavior either way. It's a waste of time, clout-chasing and any given person like Ice Spice gets more than enough hate comments already.
Ice Spice responding with a low blow doesn't make the initial comment any better. I think that reply is obviously lower than what the commenter said but that's what you get and should expect when you talk slick. The commenter started it, now she has to deal with it.

At the core, my view aligns with yours. Talk trash and you should expect and deal with whatever the target responds with, whether it's disproportionate or not.
Free speech goes both ways though, and the target should likewise expect and deal with the fact that people may take issue with said response.

Edit: I was about to add that there are no victims in this scenario, but if anything I'd maybe argue Ice Spice is the victim here despite what I think of her very low blow response. She or literally any other public figure gets flooded with countless hate comments 24/7 from clout-chasers, weirdos and parasocial parasites.
None of these random regular people could ever imagine having to deal with that.

Last edited:
Meh.

Two things can be true at the same time.

The performance is lame and shorty is oversized.

Hit dogs gonna holler.

Doing everything but paying for choreography or going on a diet/exercising.

Nah.

Back
Top Bottom