Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Following "End Wokeness" is kinda crazy, but what's wrong with the video?

IDK why but it kinda bothered me some White or Russian dude behind that account is implying this situation is somehow racist :lol:

It’s part of the “both candidates are bad” tactic conservatives have been pushing lately. Trumpers will still vote for their guy, while liberals will protest vote/not vote because of their values and morals.

Even the left-leaning media is falling for it with segments questioning if he’s fit to hold the office. Now isn’t the time for journalistic integrity.

Imagine talking to a child about what they're interested in over some delicious food.

Following "End Wokeness" is kinda crazy, but what's wrong with the video?

IDK why but it kinda bothered me some White or Russian dude behind that account is implying this situation is somehow racist :lol:
The kid actually invited Biden to his home, didn't think he would come, and came. The family picked the food.

I think it is nice thing to do.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican is a reactionary far right dude now; that watches a ton of far-right anti-liberal/Democrat stuff.

If you pay attention to his postings he has the same media diet as middled aged MAGA white dude.

His response to me saying will probably say some usually deflection like "Biden is my boy". Or some other pathetic ****. That man lost

Last edited:
The kid actually invited Biden to his home, didn't think he would come, and came. The family picked the food.

I think it is nice thing to do.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican is a reactionary far right dude now; that watches a ton of far-right anti-liberal/Democrat stuff.

If you pay attention to his postings he has the same media diet as middled aged MAGA white dude.

His response to me saying will probably say some usually deflection like "Biden is my boy". Or some other pathetic ****. That man lost
The merchant of outrage.

0C2F382E-D17F-479F-ACB7-7182B2319DB8.jpeg

Nah, really?

IMG_2999.gif

I don't have a daughter but depending on how young the girl is, I thought fathers either brought them into the men's room stall, or asked a kind looking woman if she could assist her? Or maybe that is too old school for this time period.

My mom used to take me in the ladies room until i was like 4 or 5 ish.

I'm assuming this video is fake, but if you knew there was somebody creepin, why would you allow your daughter to go in there? :lol:
:lol: Then leave her alone to film dude. Def fake as no one just starts filming as they take their kid to the restroom, that in itself is weird.

:lol: Then leave her alone to film dude. Def fake as no one just starts filming as they take their kid to the restroom, that in itself is weird.
I'm certain he noticed that man entering the women's bathroom beforehand. At that moment, he entertained this absurd idea of sending his daughter to the bathroom while he filmed for TikTok, hoping his video would garner millions of views. In my opinion, the father's actions are pathetic, especially for exposing his daughter to potential danger! What if the man was mentally unstable or a psychopath? He had ample time and opportunity to harm the child. This era of social media has transformed people into utter fools aka idiots.

I went to a restaurant and had to go to the bathroom while waiting for my order.

I saw that the men's room was closed / out of order.

I couldn't wait. Just passing by the soda machine / hearing folks pour drinks made it worse.

Decided to risk it.

Knocked on the Women's bathroom door. No answer.

Opened the door. Asked if anyone was in there. No answer.

Went in, locked the door behind me, and answered nature's call.

Washed my hands and opened the door to leave.

A woman is standing there with her daughter, looking dead at me, then looks at the sign on the men's room door, then back at me...

I guess she saw awkward the look on my face... laughed and said "You put the seat back down, right?"

Couldnt get out of there fast enough.

I know everything aint gotta be something but not gonna lie...

For a quick second all I could see was:

take-a-seat-chris-hansen.gif

Last edited:
I don't have a daughter but depending on how young the girl is, I thought fathers either brought them into the men's room stall, or asked a kind looking woman if she could assist her? Or maybe that is too old school for this time period.
When my daughter was younger I NEVER took her in the men's restroom or let her go in a bathroom alone period. Before they started with the gender neutral bathrooms I only took her in family restrooms or women's. I don't care what kind of looks I got I stood right there in that stall with her. Men's bathrooms are disgusting, and the wrong crazy woman could harm a child too not just men. I didn't care she wasn't leaving my sight.

I think people's minds are so warped towards the attention on the other side of that phone they don't know how to assess and navigate human interactions anymore.

Back
Top Bottom