Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

When my daughter was younger I NEVER took her in the men's restroom or let her go in a bathroom alone period. Before they started with the gender neutral bathrooms I only took her in family restrooms or women's. I don't care what kind of looks I got I stood right there in that stall with her. Men's bathrooms are disgusting, and the wrong crazy woman could harm a child too not just men. I didn't care she wasn't leaving my sight.
this is top tier advice. If anything happens in the womens bathroom you'll have higher chances knocking one of them chicks out.

you would **** your pants?
Pre Covid, traffic during the morning commutes used to be stupid packed. One morning my girl and I were commuting together to work and I had fbi knocking on my doors, so I had to pull over to the nearest bathroom. Mind you, it was like 7am so McDonald’s was like the only few public restrooms opened right off the freeway.

Of course God doesn’t make life smoothly, so they decided to close the men’s restrooms for cleaning. I had my girl guide me to the women’s, so she stood outside the stall for me as I nuked their toilet. I was totally embarrassed, but in retrospect I seent it more of an item checked off the bucket list.

I felt like a million bucks when I jumped back on our commute.

i was just responding to you saying you not going in for any reason. should’ve known you were using nt extremes.
Yea I wouldn't go in there. I would just find another place with an open men's bathroom. Really simple. Nothing extreme about that.

That's the only other option?
you could wear a diaper.
1708570961579.png

The way this country is being governed or how agendas are being pushed, if a grown man is recorded in a women's bathroom, he could easily report it as a sexual offense. This grown man might identify as a woman or be in the process of transitioning, but not fully transitioned yet and actually be a woman that looks like a man.

Back
Top Bottom