Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Technically, would she HAVE to compete in the women's tournament? All jokes aside, if anyone would have an honest, insightful opinion on the matter.....

IMG_6168.gif

Caitlyn Jenner is a vile person, and a hypocrite in many ways

But the tweet isn't really true

She wasn't playing in a women's tournament. She was playing at a LIV golf Pro-Am. Her partner would have been a male golf because the LIV tour is a men's league.

But she chose to use the forward tees. Any amateur can choose to play up. A lot of the senior men, along with the women, play the forward tees too at these events.

And by Googling, seems the pro-am was in 2022.

Human beings really think Call of Duty is real life. You shoot/get shot, oh well, you'll just respawn next game.

Most are going to only look at her actions, which were completely and utterly disgusting, but I look at his as well. This is why I've started challenging the dudes in life (young and old) on the women they select. We gotta stop smashing anything just to get some. We need to truly be just as selective as they have been for the last 70+ years.

Human beings really think Call of Duty is real life. You shoot/get shot, oh well, you'll just respawn next game.

Most are going to only look at her actions, which were completely and utterly disgusting, but I look at his as well. This is why I've started challenging the dudes in life (young and old) on the women they select. We gotta stop smashing anything just to get some. We need to truly be just as selective as they have been for the last 70+ years.
Not to say situations like these don't happen... but most of this **** is posted online for engagement.

I don't trust anything from this account :lol:

Back
Top Bottom