Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Interesting.

One man

Ten women

Some folks see a problem with the man.

Some folks see a problem with the women.

If women control access to sex and childbirth, then...

You know what... never mind.

What those folks got going on over there is none of my business.

giphy.gif
I was getting ready to say that Elephant Man is no special case coming from JA. **** is cultural and nowhere new either. As long as the kids are happy & wellbeing is not an issue then most folk will be agreeable to mandem spreading seed like that.

Same should go for Hill but these 🇺🇸 are a diff breed so ik but idk how that goes. They all know at least so there’s no secrets. Hopefully that’s as scandalous as his story gets.

I was getting ready to say that Elephant Man is no special case coming from JA. **** is cultural and nowhere new either. As long as the kids are happy & wellbeing is not an issue then most folk will be agreeable to mandem spreading seed like that.

Same should go for Hill but these 🇺🇸 are a diff breed so ik but idk how that goes. They all know at least so there’s no secrets. Hopefully that’s as scandalous as his story gets.

reek got a whole wife tho 😂, man is moving mad knocking up randos (by appearances, who knows what they have going on) it was reported that him & his old lady were getting a divorce just last off season

Dudes be ruining their wives wedding day with goofy stuff like this. I am willing to be anything she just went along with this to save the peace.

nah, as corny as it was she probably prolly was happy to do it…dudes usually just show up for the weddings & don’t really get too involved in participating in the planning; it being ‘her day’ also the beginning of the ‘happy wife, happy life"' mentality

nah, as corny as it was she probably prolly was happy to do it…dudes usually just show up for the weddings & don’t really get too involved in participating in the planning; it being ‘her day’ also the beginning of the ‘happy wife, happy life"' mentality

The wedding is definitely her day. The same way if both of yall go to a Clipper game it's YOUR putting. Both present but it's just going to mean more to one of you. (And that's OK)

Well Happy Wife Happy Life is a real thing. We can fight it if we want but it is definitely a thing.

That doesn't mean the man needs to suffer in the process but when she is good, the whole household just runs more smoothly.

The wedding is definitely her day. The same way if both of yall go to a Clipper game it's YOUR putting. Both present but it's just going to mean more to one of you. (And that's OK)

Well Happy Wife Happy Life is a real thing. We can fight it if we want but it is definitely a thing.

That doesn't mean the man needs to suffer in the process but when she is good, the whole household just runs more smoothly.

IMG_9961.gif

Back
Top Bottom