Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

IMG_2498.jpeg

hate when subway workers get stingy with the cheese

These videos are just going to make Subway change their policies to charge extra. People think they're teaching a lesson, but they'll inevitably screw everyone.

It doesn't effect my life because I don't eat Subway, but I still am a man of the people.

R.776e4c9d00d610f867a7eb3881c79e02

That’s the second video I’ve seen of people doing that at Subway (first one was a repeated request for bacon iirc). Inclined to believe it’s being staged at this point.

Corny.

Yea. But gotta be careful with randomly walking up and touching strangers like that though.

of all the meaningless internet videos, this is cool to me. also, seems to be promoting the event in a tasteful way

they seemed taken back at first but all seemed cool with it

of all the meaningless internet videos, this is cool to me. also, seems to be promoting the event in a tasteful way

A 2 minute pan of the crowd/info booths would have done a great job of promoting the event in a tasteful way.

Touching random girls on the shoulders ain't the move in 2024.

A 2 minute pan of the crowd/info booths would have done a great job of promoting the event in a tasteful way.

Touching random girls on the shoulders ain't the move in 2024.
i know what you’re saying. but they all seemed really cool with it.

this was tasteful to me

i know what you’re saying. but they all seemed really cool with it.

this was tasteful to me

Read their faces man. Their faces said it all. :lol:

Yea they didn't react violently or aggressivelybut that doesn't mean they were cool with it.

Yea the same way white people "smile" at us when we cross paths in the hallways at work. :lol:

🤔 definitely got a couple polite acknowledgments but it’s understandable given the interactions were such that man was interrupting & approaching from behind…that said the interaction were all pretty benign & i gotta think they probably were familiar w/the trend as similar vids have been going somewhat viral

Back
Top Bottom