Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

laugh.gif

I'm still not convinced it's a PS. The thread you linked proves nothing but still had me
laugh.gif

f0t4jc.jpg

Then dude came in and type a all bold, capital lettered, and colored font rebuttal.
laugh.gif

I'm still not convinced it's a PS. The thread you linked proves nothing but still had me
laugh.gif

f0t4jc.jpg

Then dude came in and type a all bold, capital lettered, and colored font rebuttal.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

laugh.gif

f0t4jc.jpg

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I gotta find that, dude seriously looks like a clown, I hope he comes in this thread

I think he is a school teacher too, he probably thinks the kids look up to him, in reality they are probably like "I feel bad for Mr. Dalisto, he probably goes home to his Jordan clothes and 6 cats"

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

laugh.gif

f0t4jc.jpg

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I gotta find that, dude seriously looks like a clown, I hope he comes in this thread

I think he is a school teacher too, he probably thinks the kids look up to him, in reality they are probably like "I feel bad for Mr. Dalisto, he probably goes home to his Jordan clothes and 6 cats"

Back
Top Bottom