Foot Locker Employee Appreciation 8-28 & 8-29

If anyone happens to get the 7 package and doesn't want the magic colorway in a 8.5-9 let me know
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Can anyone get the white kobe IV's size 10.5 - 11 on the 50% off? I know the kobe's are on the exclusion list, but not all places follow through....

Seems like SoCal is pretty much out...PM me.

IM tight
Im in the Norfolk, VA area and dudes is acting real funny
I went to two malls and the FTL employees wasn't having it
The funny things is, this is the 3 or 4th time I went out fo and EA and the only time I've come home hands swinging.

Plus this is the first time I mentioned a tip at all before and and dudes still slept on it. SMH
The first time I did it, I offered a tip and dude let me go free.
I guess dudes is caking now

For those in the area just letting ya'll know McArthur and Military malls seem like a no go, unless you know folk or can sweet talk better than I tried.
2morrow Im gonna try Lynnhaven and after that thats it.

I see the only things movin are the DMP 7s..not really worth riskin my ppl cuz it looks like ere1 in the country got them today...

Just got back from my local mall....

Copped Air Jordan I DTRT
CB 94 White/Black/Purple
Air Max 95 "Freshwater"
Air Jordan I DMP Pack....

Finally got in on the 50%.......

Originally Posted by bballkid11

Just got back from my local mall....

Copped Air Jordan I DTRT
CB 94 White/Black/Purple
Air Max 95 "Freshwater"
Air Jordan I DMP Pack....

Finally got in on the 50%.......
how much was the total?

ended up getting 8 nike/jordan shirts for 120
also got a couple of shorts, and 2 pairs of blazers

probably a stupid question but what if u want something that they have at one footlocker but not at another, would they be able to order it or somethingwith the 50 percent off or no?

Hey enrique23... thanks a lot for the help thatyou would've been able to get at. Damn Exclusion list!! I wanted some VOLT airmax 2009s. Thanks though Enrique, i'll definitely keep in contact w/you.

Man I'm not impressed with these employees. Talked to 6 diff people n no one would do it even if I tipped n bought accesories smh

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Man I'm not impressed with these employees. Talked to 6 diff people n no one would do it even if I tipped n bought accesories smh
yeah dudes was actin real funny today
mad.gif

Its not the first time i got rejected but the last time I just walked up the street from a Foot Locker to a Foot Action got the EA and went back to the FootLocker to tell dude the tip could have been his.
I guess this is karma
ohwell.gif

I don't think they are allowed to use their discount when they're on the clock.. Unless they are a manager...

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom