Foot Locker Employee Appreciation weekend?

I'm hoping for no exclusions
laugh.gif

Would the discount be 30% or 50% off? Also, is there a good chance the air max 2009 will be excluded?

june 19/20?... sounds bout right...

50 off list...

double cop black/blue XIIs
DMP 2 if they let me (and i think they will lookin at how many are still available)
freshwater max 95s
total: $420...

there's no nubuck XII's at footlocker, and it's employee appreciation not friends and family so the discount is 50%. It's not for the generalpublic if that's what you're thinking.

Originally Posted by lysolflow

june 19/20?... sounds bout right...

50 off list...

double cop black/blue XIIs
DMP 2 if they let me (and i think they will lookin at how many are still available)
freshwater max 95s
total: $420...
This is the Canada forums my dude
laugh.gif

Already got my freshwaters for 50% off
happy.gif
No shoe cleaner either...

These sales make it hard for me to maintain or reduce the sneaker count.
laugh.gif

fresh waters at 50%
white 97s at 50%
then...i don't care for the exclusion list
laugh.gif

but seriously, i'll try and ask tomorrow

so Employee Appreciation is confirmed for this weekend (19th and 20th)

i will have exclusion list by wednesday night (that's when head office sends out the email) and will post it for sure

alright so here's the exclusion list that i got for Foot Locker (may be slightly different for champs sports)

Air Jordan 5 Retro DMP (Toro Bravo Pack)
Air Jordan 5 Retro White Patent/Dark Army (Although if you have a hook up, you can get these for 30% off)

that is all, fresh water 95s here i come!!!

Originally Posted by Sneako

alright so here's the exclusion list that i got for Foot Locker (may be slightly different for champs sports)

Air Jordan 5 Retro DMP (Toro Bravo Pack)
Air Jordan 5 Retro White Patent/Dark Army (Although if you have a hook up, you can get these for 30% off)

that is all, fresh water 95s here i come!!!
same here in mtl...

merci Nils
laugh.gif

Champs it's the same plus ALL Air Max 2009's.

smh.gif
No Neon's for me.

There was not anything really good at the Champs location where I knew someone. If there were good items, they were cleared out before the sale. However,the bigger Footlockers had a great selection (from what I saw). Need a Footlocker connection bad.
laugh.gif

kobe playoffs n jumpman pros..

$150..no way you could go wrong wit the deals from that employee appreciation sale..

picked up a few other things as well..cleaned me out..haha can't wait til the next one..

any word...?

Back
Top Bottom