Foot Locker, Footaction, Champs F&F Sale 5/1-5/3

pimp.gif

sku--18754161

i havent been to the mall in a while, and was counting on this being an online sale. so the quesstion is do most footlockers or champs have thesefree's?

18754161_l.jpg

goodlooking out.....gotta check out some stuff like those sharkleys, the cb34's, some shorts, etc....

I'm probably going to get bombed for this one, but how do I use these or get the 30% off at? Do I need to insert the Keycode somewhere or what?

Thanks if you respond to this
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Donkey K0NG

Thanks. I have 180 to spend. Going to be goood.

exclusions?

Nice! I actually got some gift cards for my birthday... Vaay niice!
Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Dope! I wanna check out the Sharkleys....
Originally Posted by Paradise348

I'm probably going to get bombed for this one, but how do I use these or get the 30% off at? Do I need to insert the Keycode somewhere or what?

wink.gif

Print them out and bring them to the store. Easy.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Donkey K0NG

Thanks. I have 180 to spend. Going to be goood.

exclusions?

Nice! I actually got some gift cards for my birthday... Vaay niice!
Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Dope! I wanna check out the Sharkleys....
Originally Posted by Paradise348

wink.gif

Print them out and bring them to the store. Easy.
smile.gif

Doesn't it say void if copied though?

^^it is void if copied. but since these are sent out via email, the copy you print is the original. they dont really care because it draws people into thestore. theres been times where i mentioned it and they gave me the 30% off.

Originally Posted by mt3130

^^it is void if copied. but since these are sent out via email, the copy you print is the original. they dont really care because it draws people into the store. theres been times where i mentioned it and they gave me the 30% off.

Go into the store and just mention it. Don't be a punk about it though... Sometimes they'll hook it up without the coupon.

During the last one, I remember there were Foot Locker employees around the Cerritos Mall passing around coupons. So it could be just store preference.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Anyone know the price of the 2k4 lasers right now?
The FTL I went to this past weekend still had them at retail. I was contemplating 'em for 50% off, but wasn't looking to pay over $50 for'em.

they are retail right now as stated above. they were 99 a month or two back but doubt they will reduce the price for the F&F coming up

I'm thinking this might be a very good time to finally pick up the ZF 95 and 96's....

Back
Top Bottom