Foot Locker Inc. Employee Thread *(Mod's Sticky Please)*

I was thinking of something that might help fellow Nt'ers & Foot LockerInc. employees. A thread with Foot Locker Inc. employees discuss possible trades orshipments of products from store to store. Maybe your area doesn't have some shoes you'd like them to have, or you have too much of something &maybe someone else would like. Employees converse here & help your store & other stores out. I'm willing to work this out with fellow employees,hoping some other stores are as well. Maybe your an east coast store looking for west coast exclusives, or vice versa?

It's just an idea but I'm hoping we can communicate well on here & get people what they want need for their stores.

Foot Locker Inc. = Foot Locker, Foot Action & Champs Sports

You want a sticky for this?
roll.gif

so its not hard to find for people ya i do. I don't know what section to put this in so i put it in general. Mod's Move to where you feel applicable.

I understand peoples doubts but i figured it was worth a try. Wouldn't it be alot easier for you to get a certain shoe your looking for @ the foot lockerdown the road instead of searching the posts everywhere?

JMO but thought maybe others would agree. Doesn't hurt to try.

F & F is this thurs 29- sat 31st. only exclusions are kobe IV's, 1/24 6 rings & Valentine AF1's. Also the multiple offers (BOGO, 2 for, 4 foretc.)

Looks like I'm SOL unless I can't cop my Eggplant Foams then I MAY consider the F&F

But yea OP this aint gon work, especially in General

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

This will never work.

FAIL
smh.gif

You couldn't wait to use these gifs could you?

BTW on a sidenote this thread could be epic, but it doesn't need a sticky though.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

This will never work.

FAIL
smh.gif

You couldn't wait to use these gifs could you?

I could. But no use in trying to defend myself on this one. I'll take my L like a man and keep it movin.

Back
Top Bottom