Foot Locker Inc. Employee Thread *(Mod's Sticky Please)*

i think the only way that this would work would be in the nike forum, and for this post to be for footlocker employees to hook up the regular people witdiscounts when there are employee appreciation sales
other than that, this wont work

indifferent.gif

What's good with a nice price on the 3/20 CDP my footlocker peeps! Champion Super Hooded?

F & F this Thurs Fri Sat...........
exclusions are Kobe IV's, Stealth 6 rings & womens air force ones valentine

^^
laugh.gif

Fellow Champs Sports employee here..upstate NY..

I like the idea..but this will b a failure..too many people already clownin
laugh.gif

Mods can you please move this to the Nike forum and quite possibly "sticky" it

This will not work as far as trading product between stores. Regular employees dont have the authority to transfer product, only managers, and plus sometimeseven the managers have to ask permission from their district manager when its certain product.

But this could be a nice thread as far info on releases, size runs, F&F, EA, and things of this nature.

Employee 50% off second week of February. (Confirmed for Canada... don't know about the U.S)

When are all of yall having employee appreciation? up here in canada its vaneltines weekend.

they gave the coupons for these out when u walk in the stores nothing exclusive about this

i know in the past theyve always excluded AF1 white/whites, but do they still exclude white/white AF1s?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

^^
laugh.gif

Fellow Champs Sports employee here..upstate NY..

I like the idea..but this will b a failure..too many people already clownin
laugh.gif

Mods can you please move this to the Nike forum and quite possibly "sticky" it

Where in upstate NY? I'm plattsburgh Foot Locker

any stores still got those black / grey / white HYPERDUNKS in a size 10?

PM me pls

Back
Top Bottom