mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Say it aint so.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I want a pair.

co-sign, i just dont want to pay that intl shipping which will be around 30-40 if i decide to cop a pair
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^
Ahhhhh
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Say it aint so.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I want a pair.

co-sign, i just dont want to pay that intl shipping which will be around 30-40 if i decide to cop a pair
frown.gif

Look nice - I wonder what the swoosh will look like in person though - is it in fact orange?

Look nice - I wonder what the swoosh will look like in person though - is it in fact orange?

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Are you blind?

Can you read?

It says solar red which means absolutely nothing to me other than Nike made up the name of a color.   If I had to describe the sun in one color, I think orange might be the one I would chose - certainly not red.  

The pictures I've seen (and I havent looked through the entire thread so maybe there are more somewhere) lead me to believe that the swoosh could either be nice or ruin the shoe - nothing wrong with wanting to see it in person is there?  

Are you blind?

Can you read?

It says solar red which means absolutely nothing to me other than Nike made up the name of a color.   If I had to describe the sun in one color, I think orange might be the one I would chose - certainly not red.  

The pictures I've seen (and I havent looked through the entire thread so maybe there are more somewhere) lead me to believe that the swoosh could either be nice or ruin the shoe - nothing wrong with wanting to see it in person is there?  

i just tried to order some off the footlocker.co.uk site and they dont ship to houston, texas... is there any way i can ge these?...

i just tried to order some off the footlocker.co.uk site and they dont ship to houston, texas... is there any way i can ge these?...

Originally Posted by kapstone

Are you blind?

Can you read?

laugh.gif
 Its a shade of orange. Solar red does not insist the sun is red. The bright colors used for this shoe will be hated and loved. I like the first pics but not the recent ones so much. Could only pull the trigger in person for sure.

Originally Posted by kapstone

Are you blind?

Can you read?

laugh.gif
 Its a shade of orange. Solar red does not insist the sun is red. The bright colors used for this shoe will be hated and loved. I like the first pics but not the recent ones so much. Could only pull the trigger in person for sure.

love the colorway!!! wish it had diff color soles tho. u kno how white 90s soles are,

Back
Top Bottom