Footaction interview , need help!!

Button up
Slacks
Dress shoes

I used to work there and my manager would never hire anyone who would say they are sneaker head...

Talk about how you work well with teams ( lie and say you played a sport in HS)

Talk about how you are personable and will make a great sales man

If they ask for strengths... Works well will others
Punctual
And something else

For weaknesses say that sometimes you talk to much

Last edited:
Button up
Slacks
Dress shoes

I used to work there and my manager would never hire anyone who would say they are sneaker head...

Talk about how you work well with teams ( lie and say you played a sport in HS)

Talk about how you are personable and will make a great sales man

If they ask for strengths... Works well will others
Punctual
And something else

For weaknesses say that sometimes you talk to much
Good look my dude! Thank you!

Today I turned in my application to the manager and she started asking me questions right there. It caught me off guard but I answered them the best I can. Asked me about my grades, favorite classes, etc. She asked when I'm availiable, I said right now or anyday from now. Am I good or? Lol

Well i got called back for a second interview , wat does that usually mean?

Today I turned in my application to the manager and she started asking me questions right there. It caught me off guard but I answered them the best I can. Asked me about my grades, favorite classes, etc. She asked when I'm availiable, I said right now or anyday from now. Am I good or? Lol
When someone comes up to me with a resume the only thing I ask them is what their availability is like and write that down on their resume so that may not mean anything at all.

It's a job where the only requirements a being older than 15....... Dont think they care or that it matters

must not be in my area because i've been applied all in high school & college & not even a phone call back from any major sneaker store :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom