Footage By Thecoolshoeshine Consignment Shop - BREA, CA UPDATED!!

interesting... this is right down the way from my office, going to have to go check this out one of these days.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

what are prices here lower than flight how do they compare to rif
way better, the thing is hel ask the owner himself what would be the lowest price range, hel try to get you the deal without lowballing the seller

thecoolshoeshine is the MAN. I got a pair of DS military 4s from him a while back for less than retail off ebay. just wandering, if I buy a pair off you on ebay is it possible to swing by the shop to pick it up to avoid shipping charges?

Originally Posted by solejah808

thecoolshoeshine is the MAN. I got a pair of DS military 4s from him a while back for less than retail off ebay. just wandering, if I buy a pair off you on ebay is it possible to swing by the shop to pick it up to avoid shipping charges?
yeah you can

shoutout to Rainier for them yeezys too
pimp.gif

Bump for my man Rains..

You know you've been in the game for a while if you guys remember this eBay id.

Raindizzel > Thecoolshoeshine
wink.gif

stopped by there yesterday to sell and buy/trade for a new pair, its a defintilly worth checking out. 

Just dropped off a bunch of kicks today, nice to meet you Rainier!
There are a TON of kicks in the shop, and prices are reasonable as well.
I like having the option of selling kicks in store and on ebay.

Dropped by the shop yesterday to deliver about 35 pairs of shoes.
Rainier is the man and the shop is top notch.

Rainier is the man...their new location is in Fullerton now though and they now have a webstore.

Your store is called "footage the coolestshoeshine".. oh god. how the hell you gonna have your nt/ebay name as your biz name.
how is this store a extremely unique sneaker consignment shop?

Originally Posted by JustTheTip

Your store is called "footage the coolestshoeshine".. oh god. how the hell you gonna have your nt/ebay name as your biz name.

Name recognition, it aint meant to be unique, it just has way better prices then other shops like the holy grail, FC, Rif, etc

It's the only consignment shop in the OC, and the shoes seem to fly off their shelves!  I've sold shoes at RIF and Holy Grail, so  I tried Footage and the shoes sold fairly quick.  I eventually took out all kicks from the other consignment shops, and put em in Footage.  Once again, they sold pretty quick!

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by JustTheTip

Name recognition, it aint meant to be unique, it just has way better prices then other shops like the holy grail, FC, Rif, etc

Not to mention, Rains moved from a smaller store to a bigger store.  May not be due to the name, but it certainly isn't hindering his business. 

And yes, the fact that it's situated in the middle of DTF means you don't have to go all the way to LA to sell your kicks. 

Plus it's "FOOTAGE by thecoolshoeshine" The name of the actual store is Footage.  Would've been better as "FOOTAGE by Raindizzel", imo.
laugh.gif

A consignment shop having things cheaper doesn't even really make sense. It's all up to the seller. The only thing he could possibly have cheaper is his own stuff unless he's convincing sellers to price their things cheaper just to compete with other stores if I'm a seller I'm not bringin the price down on my shoes
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

A consignment shop having things cheaper doesn't even really make sense. It's all up to the seller. The only thing he could possibly have cheaper is his own stuff unless he's convincing sellers to price their things cheaper just to compete with other stores if I'm a seller I'm not bringin the price down on my shoes
ohwell.gif

A lot of the things he has is his; he doesnt overly price everything, at the end of the day i like going with Rainier because hes a good businessman and it shows it how he runs the shop

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

I might have to make a cameo appearance to this spot in LA .. I see alot of heat
happy.gif
*temporary thread derailing*

Then take a stroll over to the bars across the street.  When you're done gettin twisted, drive north on Harbor and grab some Molcasalsa.

laugh.gif

correct me if i'm wrong but i didn't see a consignment rate what is it btw? i'm trying to get rid of all my sb shoes that's why

Back
Top Bottom