Football (Soccer) bars in SF?

Maggie macgarrys in north beach.  Official home of the Bay Area gooners. 

Was trying to find a place to watch World Cup qualifiers a few years ago and of all the bars in north beach, this was the one that actually had it on, while all the other bars had college football. This is my go to place to watch soccer no matter how important the game is. I've never been there to watch any arsenal games since I could care less about them but its known as an arsenal bar. 

Kinda off topic, but does anyone know where/if I could get a Messi jersey in the city or in the bay area? I don't want to go through ebay. Please let me know, thanks!

Kinda off topic, but does anyone know where/if I could get a Messi jersey in the city or in the bay area? I don't want to go through ebay. Please let me know, thanks!
Anywhere that sells soccer jerseys. Seriously, that's like one of three player jerseys you can actually find in a store. 

If you're in the east bay hit up a Soccer Pro retailer or Soccer Post in Alameda. 

Maggie macgarrys in north beach.  Official home of the Bay Area gooners. 

Was trying to find a place to watch World Cup qualifiers a few years ago and of all the bars in north beach, this was the one that actually had it on, while all the other bars had college football. This is my go to place to watch soccer no matter how important the game is. I've never been there to watch any arsenal games since I could care less about them but its known as an arsenal bar. 

Sweet thanks. I'll be there on Tuesday for Arsenal's CL match if anyone wants to meet-up.

Back
Top Bottom