Footlocker 50% Employee Appreciation This Weekend

LOL yall make me laugh thinking us employees should be obligated and 100% on board hooking yall up. The one dude who asked me this weekend wanted me to add upall the stuff he wanted and add tax on a calculator so he could give me the right amount of cash (no tip involved). I shot him a huge stone face and walkedaway. I'm not in a hurry to get fired for buying random sizes and lose my job and hookup...

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

LOL yall make me laugh thinking us employees should be obligated and 100% on board hooking yall up. The one dude who asked me this weekend wanted me to add up all the stuff he wanted and add tax on a calculator so he could give me the right amount of cash (no tip involved). I shot him a huge stone face and walked away. I'm not in a hurry to get fired for buying random sizes and lose my job and hookup...
you shouldn't be obligated but when you look at the big picture of things, foot locker doesn't give a flying 747 damn about itsemployeees. thats why the wages are so low and so many employees come and go, and its also why so many former employees have tried to sue or file classaction suits.

too me its all about how the person approaches you right, if there willing to give a tip or have a good hookup they can offer in return then they should gethooked up because their making it worth it for you. but the clown who wanted you to calculate everything is a cheap piece of trash who doesn't deserve toget hooked up.

i know some stores have more stricter managers then others so that obviously plays a role in the possibility of getting hooked up or not but most employeesare cool if you either approach them right or offer them something. ive gotten by so many times with offering to buy the employee lunch in return for theirdiscount so thats what i usually do, if im buying alot of stuff ill give them more, but this is only at places ive never dealt with before, i got enoughhookups in my area at different stores and locations that its rare im somewhere else on a 50% weekend.

Jus got tailwinds...
pimp.gif
im good to go

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

yo i went into the footlocker in Roosevelt Field (Long Island), and asked for someone to hook it up...told them Id throw in some cash..these cowards started looking around in the ceiling and shti.. acting like they didnt know what was going on.

I feel you man . Same here . I ask them and they act stupid like they dont have NO 50%OFF . Makes me want to SMACK them for acting SO DUMB .

are they limited to how many items they can buy??

$2000 limit.

Originally Posted by NIKEWHORE85

i copped an 11/12 cdp for wifey plus liquid pennys,and jordan 2009s for me i just hooked my connect up with a deal at my wifeys store

I thought you were a FEMALE ????

Back
Top Bottom