*****Footlocker Canada Feb-Summer Release Info*****

Hey guys, got some interesting info.........unfortunately for most of these the exact date isn't known yet

ok so in Feb. incase some weren't sure:
Feb.6th Kobe IV Black/Maize 179.99
Feb.14th Kobe IV Allstar 189.99
LeBron 6 Allstar 209.99
LeBron 6 Maccabi 199.99
Jordan 2009 White/Silver 209.99
Jordan CP3 Mardi Gras 159.99
Penny II Black/Red 189.99

March Huarache 09 White/Blk/Red (Bosh's I believe) 149.99

Spring (March/April/May?) Kobe IV White/Black/Purple 179.99
Huarache 09 Blk/Blk 149.99

Summer (May/June/July) Kobe IV White/Black/Yellow (Playoffs I'd guess) 179.99
Jordan 5 Pack 409.99
Jordan 1 Pack 339.99

thnx AF1 for the info...

i thought we were getting the white/black/purple kobe IV's on february 6th.. ah well.. are the black/maize the Carpe Diems?

maccabi =

20091226355377.jpg

and the black maize =
http://marqueesole.com/php/client/product.php?id=146http://marqueesole.com/php/client/product.php?id=146#

Alright thanks for clearing that up. Looks like we are getting some decent colorways of the VI's and IV's.

I hope we get the MPLS, those are the ones I really want.

^^^ Please DO share the RD for Maccabi and especially ASG Lebron VI's (have to get these, they are
pimp.gif
) when you have any further info. Thanks a lot in advance!!!!

Thats the nicest Lebron Colorway I've seen yet...better than all the HOH releases too. Still wouldn't put up the $200 though, Looking forward to thoseCP3's, decent price point too

the allstars drop on the 14th...........and i believe the maccabis drop the same weekend, if not then its the week after

The white/red 3m midsole cw of the lebron vis dropped yesterday..
EDIT: does anyone know what colorways the 5 pack will be

Add Jordan Retro III (True Blues) in August.

It is currently only at Future Oppurtunity stage, but I would be shocked if these didn't make release in Canada. Only question if it is limited or not.

EDIT: Oh, and retail is 189.99

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

the allstars drop on the 14th...........and i believe the maccabis drop the same weekend, if not then its the week after
Thanks a lot, appreciate it!!

on a side note, has anyone's footlockers received the black/maize kobes? i emailed jeremy for my pair and he hasnt replied yet which is really strange

Can someone please tell me,

Hyperdunk's cost $125 retail in the States and for our retail (Canada) $149. If that's the case, Zoom Kobe IV's cost $119 in the States, why thehell does it cost $189 here????

thanks for the clear up AF1... def. appreciated.. going to be picking up the Kobe's this weekend and the ASG LBJ's next week.. for sure

and ssg.. im going to guess that because in the summer our exchange was going well.. back then.. and now the US is a bit higher.. dunno thats just a guess...

Does anyone remember when you could go to Footlocker when they were running BOGO sales, buy 2 pairs and still get hooked up on friends and family discount? 30off the 1st pair then half on the 2nd pair plus an extra 30 off. killer, now its so tight on so many shoes.

also...........canada will be getting the black/red kobe iv colorway and a couple others beside the playoffs, however it is yet to be determined what thosecolors are

Back
Top Bottom