Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Employee Appreciation possibly next weekend?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Wonder if the Duncan Foams count as "Foamposite".... I wouldn't mind hunting down a pair of Silvers..

Sounds dumb when I read it back to myself, lol, but could mean Foam Ones only..

No, but it counts as Foamposite max that is listed on the paper.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Wonder if the Duncan Foams count as "Foamposite".... I wouldn't mind hunting down a pair of Silvers..

Sounds dumb when I read it back to myself, lol, but could mean Foam Ones only..

No, but it counts as Foamposite max that is listed on the paper.

Must of overlooked, thanks kind sir.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

nah its definitely 20-22 aka 3 days... its funny they do it BEFORE pay day on friday for FL/FA/CHAMPS employees... kinda messed up

Pay day is next week.

Depends on your district

Oh ok My bad!

I think Im gonna scoop up some Dions, Volt AM90 and some clothing thats already at the low low
pimp.gif

DAMB!!!! i dont get paid till thurs nite!!!!!! I had a LA connect I need to hit up. May have to look into another tho...

any King of Prussia footlocker employees willing to help a fellow nter out?? Or De footlocker employees?

Ain't this a %++**... Dude that was at my FTL that was cool to hook me up moved to a diff store
mad.gif
never got dudes # either. Other dude that's always there isn't so friendly smh.

so cool grey brons and black grey Kobe VIIs aren't excluded?

G Shocks are a go? According to that list unless that's a FL list and Champs is different like always.

Is that list for all 3 stores??? I believe they should have they're own. Or maybe im wrong

Anyone have a hookup in qcm or Jamaica ave ftl hit me up.....I'm looking for freegums in men's and maybe a gs and td sneaker

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Anyone have a hookup in qcm or Jamaica ave ftl hit me up.....I'm looking for freegums in men's and maybe a gs and td sneaker

X2 but only 1pair of freegums,men sz
Shoot me an email.
Manhattan works for me to.

If anyone can help me out in Miami,fl please let me know. Looking for some Kobe's to ball in and maybe a pair of kds, thanks in advance!

Stop Asking for "Hookups" people.
If you didn't make friends with an employee, now it is too late to act.
Some employees may even "hook you up" with their discount if you do something for them (buy them lunch, buy them some clothes, etc)

Don't get this thread locked because you cant form connections.

The FA/FL exclusion lists are almost always identical but the Champs for some reason ALWAYS has way more exclusions.

I doubt G-shocks, Beats, or any name brand fashion accessory will be permitted on discount.

my connects are trying to see waeva change they got left...between the so called "limited" lebrons that dropped foams and 14s my dudes are wasted

damnit why did i just pick up the kobe sharks, could of held out a week longer haha. gonna pick up some flight 89s instead i guess

So my boy just told me this may be the FINAL 50% for footlocker... He sed his DM told him they r just gonna do 40%s from now on... Look at the top right of the paper circled and highlighted...

Man this event and the usual discounts have been a big reason why I've always wanted a job at a shoe store.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom