Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Employee Appreciation possibly next weekend?

Okay so if I work at champs can I cop something from footlocker ?
Nah.
laugh.gif

Only thing dudes can cop is socks lol
It should be nice sale on Nike elites on eBay though.

haven't used FnF for a while. do they still pass out the coupons? Or do you just ask for the discount? how does it work now? thanks.

haven't used FnF for a while. do they still pass out the coupons? Or do you just ask for the discount? how does it work now? thanks.

This isn't Friends & Family. This is an employee appreciation 50% off. You need to know an employee. Wink wink

Ken Hicks doesn't like their family or friends so he doesn't pass them out anymore.

Last edited:
anybody know if they reset our monthly limit back to $500 today, for the start of the Employee Appreciation event?

Air Strong 2s some shorts and some more am1's thanks to my connect!

#teamBELOWretail

Last edited:
Anyone that is lucky to get December and January Lebrons or Kobe's on the EA50 please post, I got the STRONG denial yesterday trying to get the black/Yellow Kobe 8 that dropped in December.

Any DMV NTers wanna hook a brotha up with some elite socks? I got you with a tip (pause)

Anyone that is lucky to get December and January Lebrons or Kobe's on the EA50 please post, I got the STRONG denial yesterday trying to get the black/Yellow Kobe 8 that dropped in December.

I didn't, but my co-worker picked up the LeBron X Prisms from FTL. He wanted to get the Pressures from Champs but they didn't have his size. Your manager is saying they're excluded? Can't they read the exclusion list?

Which elite socks you looking for? And large?

that's the problem, i need Mediums...
I have all the stock basic colors (white/black, white/red, navy, black, red, Breast cancer awareness pinks and whites), so pretty much anything BESIDES that, maybe any KD's, some red pairs, or any bright colorway (volt, or the new aqua/green, grey/yellow) its just rare to get this good a deal ESPECIALLY in my size (Medium)... LMK

Back
Top Bottom