Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Employee Appreciation possibly next weekend?

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

anybody in houston can hook me up w/ a free one? i bought one on ebay, and lost it!

Wrong thread.  This thread is for FTL/Champs/Footaction.....not for Nike Outlets.

Anyone know the exclusion list for Champs?

good luck for everyone trying to get hookups this weekend.

funds are low and there's nothing i absolutely have to have so im sitting this one out.

for the people who haven't posted in these threads before. DON'T ASK FOR HOOKUPS IN THIS THREAD. the mods have suspended/banned people over it before. if your trying to get a hookup, post it in the miscellanous buy sell section.

Originally Posted by OneSole

anybody in houston can hook me up w/ a free one? i bought one on ebay, and lost it!

Wrong thread.  This thread is for FTL/Champs/Footaction.....not for Nike Outlets.

Anyone know the exclusion list for Champs?

Nike Free Runs
Nike Griffey - All SKUs

AM95 - 7/23 Launch

Nike Diamond Turf - All SKUs

Reebok Kamikaza - All SKUs

Select Retro Jordans - White/Navy/Red PL V's and Bred IE XI lows

G Shocks

Beats by Dre - All SKUs

Snapbacks - All SKUs

Elite Socks - addition

Mizuno Wave Prophecy - addition

As far as the $500 limit, its not as far as buying shoes. Like lets say you buy some lebrons $160 but on ftl discount they come out to about $122. The limit is the money you got off. Discount money.

So If you work it right you can still get plenty. Many people don't know that.

I'll probably just copp some air max's. Usually when I hit the mall, different stores have different exclusions.

Originally Posted by Juice man

As far as the $500 limit, its not as far as buying shoes. Like lets say you buy some lebrons $160 but on ftl discount they come out to about $122. The limit is the money you got off. Discount money.

I'll probably just copp some air max's. Usually when I hit the mall, different stores have different exclusions.

naw man they played the employees this month cause I already spent 350... from all July released so now my spending limit is less... we got $@%%@! over

Originally Posted by mandown91

naw man they played the employees this month cause I already spent 350... from all July released so now my spending limit is less... we got $@%%@! over

^^^This x10, I would've thought they would wait until next weekend SMH. That shows how valued we are as employees.For those with those limits +$500
mad.gif

Check your inbox.  Anyways, called up an old connect and knocked off yet another pair of Cement 3s on 50.  Other than that, nothing much worth being bothered with except maybe some Jordan shorts.  Times like this is when you utilize the disc. to prep for something else on the horizon later on if you catch my drift...

Yeah I spent around that as well..But my manager said I would be covered. Because the discount's I used were only about $80 something.

Hope that makes sense.

indifferent.gif
 at excluding snap backs (not that i was going to buy one)

i got my connect and i was telling her that its shady how the company is trying to trick all the emplyees so they wouldnt buy anything. 

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Times like this is when you utilize the disc. to prep for something else on the horizon later on if you catch my drift...

pimp.gif
nerd.gif
I KNOW I CAUGHT THAT DRIFT....
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by playacet

Originally Posted by mandown91

^^^This x10, I would've thought they would wait until next weekend SMH. That shows how valued we are as employees.For those with those limits +$500
mad.gif

You guys should have known better that, tomorrow is the last day of the quarter/half (keep in mind, 1 EA per quarter).

I'm a foot locker employee and I was wondering if this 50% off discount is going to work for us if we order stuff on Eastbay as well... let me know NT

Doesn't the limit reset on aug first? Cause i hope so cause my store just got heros coupons and im 250 away from my limit

Originally Posted by hares1370

Doesn't the limit reset on aug first? Cause i hope so cause my store just got heros coupons and im 250 away from my limit
Yeah it does, what's heros coupons though?
So i went to Footlocker today and bought stuff with the 50, elite socks were included with the discount!

I picked up some air max 95 and some fitted caps not bad, smh still wished i could of picked up those 11 lows or some frees/air max 24/7 at least.

Back
Top Bottom