Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Employee Appreciation possibly next weekend?

Man all I wanted was some tech fleece pants and a pair of huaraches.... All the good stuff excluded :stoneface:

Last edited:
So this isn't available to the public?

Would love to get some Kobe 9 Elites or EMs to trash on the court.

does anyone know if there are any cam wake jerseys i can get shipped up to NJ?

Another crappy 50...

Probably a stupid question but Is the footlocker and champs sports exclusions the same? And what's the limit of you know?

Probably a stupid question but Is the footlocker and champs sports exclusions the same? And what's the limit of you know?
They are more or less the same with very few differences. The limit if you mean how much you can spend varies from $500-$1000

EA appreciation started this week here in Toronto (Thurs-Sun).

This is the first time I seen a 50 span within 2 months. So technically there is $1000 limit on this one.

This is the first time I seen a 50 span within 2 months. So technically there is $1000 limit on this one.

They usually hike the limit to $1000 anyway for EA50 so it's essentially the same, only if you don't go Tuesday you end up losing whatever you had left for March.

The $1000 hike is usually only for the Christmas Employee Appreciation. But there was one where the xmas 50 was at the end of November/Start of December. I want to say it was whatever you had at the end of Novmber + $1000 for December. So a possible $1500. I ran through almost all of it but made sure I had enough left for the concord 11s at the end of december. 
laugh.gif

Kobe March Launch excluded? I was going to get the Kobe X Green Vinos on the discount. 
tired.gif

Super wack.

Hopefully one of the FTL/FA/CHAMPS will have them available. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom