Footlocker/Champs/Footaction Employee Appreciation possibly next weekend?

I don't remember there being any issue but you can always chat with the manager where you are going and see whats good. people were pretty chill when I used to show the black card back in the day :lol:

Thanks bigj.... Do you know if they still make house of hoops exclusive kicks?

I don't remember there being a special hoh list to be honest. Dudes were grabbing stuff from hoh on the 50 years ago that were hoh only as long as they weren't very recent releases. But that's kinda the exclusion list for footlocker now anyways (recent releases are mostly excluded) and I never had issues getting a disc on product that was hoh only but had been sitting.

Yeah but not the huarache flights though. Stores near me still have fsr of pairs when they first hit shelves.

Do they still even do a f&f anymore or is it just straight employee??? Sorry...been out of the loop and can't remember the last time I walked into a footlocker and they just used to hand you a 30% f&f coupon like the good ol days.  Haha.  
f and f has been gone for years and honestly it was a marketing ploy for most shoes. Prices were raised shortly before it began.

Came in here to ask this :lol: Glad I know now. I thought they did away w/ it but wasn't sure. Tryna get a good deal on sneakers for my daughter

im asking what the exclusion list is? im on vacation. what are the products this time that are excluded

It's not out yet

I don't remember there being a special hoh list to be honest. Dudes were grabbing stuff from hoh on the 50 years ago that were hoh only as long as they weren't very recent releases. But that's kinda the exclusion list for footlocker now anyways (recent releases are mostly excluded) and I never had issues getting a disc on product that was hoh only but had been sitting.
Thanks bigj.... Do you know if they still make house of hoops exclusive kicks?
I don't think they've had HOH exclusive shoes in years. They were mostly Nike basketball shoes done up in player exclusive colors with logos on them too. Last one I can even think of is the Amare Hyperposite 1. They would be excluded sometimes but not recently. 

I'll be in St. Louis for my bday the 31st...any STLers wanna show your boy some love?

Last edited:
Basically all roshes.

The 50 before back to school is usually cheeks because FTL knows everything is gonna smoke due to back to school.

The best 50 is usually around Easter cause they need to make room for summer.
Hey, it seems like you know a lot about this upcoming 50, so I'm just gonna ask you some questions lol. (btw I'm new here, and this is my 2nd 50 :tongue:)

1. Correct me if I'm wrong, but for the FTL 50 at least, this is only for In store purchases?

2. Is there any other Apparel besides that or just those selected things?

3. All Kobe releases are up for grabs?

1. In store only no stock locator 

2. All apparel is up for grabs besides the tech fleece and Stella apparel

3. All Kobes are up for grabs

1. In store only no stock locator 
2. All apparel is up for grabs besides the tech fleece and Stella apparel
3. All Kobes are up for grabs
Thanks for getting back to me, and thanks for the help! :smile:

Last edited:
If thats all the exclusions then it aint that bad imo... Wanted to go in on Air Max 2015's plus they are already on sale in my area :D

All kd 8 is fair game. Glad I returned my pair. Will cop again for 90.00 flat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom