Footlocker/Champs Friends and Family Appreciation Weekend --- 50% off!! Employees HOLLA AT ME ASAP

Dallas Foot Locker workers, PM me. I'll give you emp discount at my job, or money for the 50% 0ff

Please, Please!

I've been looking for a hookup for the longest time from someone anywhere around the Dallas area...

I could use your regular 30% or that 50% that's supposed to be coming up in a couple of weeks.

Please, just give me a reply or a PM!

Originally Posted by MHT214

Anyone in SAntonio with a link?
nerd.gif

As far as the 50 is concerned, the said companies try to space out a 2 week window between the F&F and 50. So, this past weekend was the 30, plan at leastthe end of the month for the 50. I could be wrong though.

What is this discount you guys speak of ? I haven't heard anything at my place of employment.

Will find out soon.

yeah, my sister told me today about the 50 off this weekend. anybody know of the exclusions?

if anybody is a size 14, i seen the 11/12 cdp pack at champs willowbrook mall yesterday.

Originally Posted by majik214

So who's the hookup for Dallas? I'll give a bit of money for the troubles.

I can help out the Dallas heads send me a PM but from what I heard Kobes and Lebrons and Jordans will all be excluded this time...

I do not work at FL though...

I want those white/royal/navy AM 90s. That's really about all I would cop, even with 50% off.

Back
Top Bottom