Footlocker Clearance Stores

About a year ago, Footlocker turned the local store in Biloxi, MS into a clearance store. Everything in the store was an additional 50% off. Then about 2 months ago, they abruptly shut the store completely down. Anyone have one near you? Where is that? Anyone know how to find the closest one to me? That store was awesome. Wouldn't mind making a trip to one. Thanks for any help

About a year ago, Footlocker turned the local store in Biloxi, MS into a clearance store. Everything in the store was an additional 50% off. Then about 2 months ago, they abruptly shut the store completely down. Anyone have one near you? Where is that? Anyone know how to find the closest one to me? That store was awesome. Wouldn't mind making a trip to one. Thanks for any help

I think these stores do those temporarily. DSG did the same thing then just abruptly closed. Even the employees knew nothing about it closing. It sounds like a seasonal thing to clear out old merch. Never heard of FL doing it. DSG, Academy, Scheels, I've seen them all do it. They open like a Halloween store, then a month or two later just vanish...

I think these stores do those temporarily. DSG did the same thing then just abruptly closed. Even the employees knew nothing about it closing. It sounds like a seasonal thing to clear out old merch. Never heard of FL doing it. DSG, Academy, Scheels, I've seen them all do it. They open like a Halloween store, then a month or two later just vanish...
This store was a clearance store for about a year. I know Footlocker has clearance stores in other parts of the country. At one point, I know they had one in or near Atlanta, and I know they had one many years ago near Myrtle Beach, SC. Reason I know is that they had shipped all remaining Air Jordan Countdown packs to that store in the southeast. They had something like 200 of them, and they were on sale for $99.99, plus the additional 50% off. I thought about driving up there and getting them all lol

The Great Outlet Mall of the Plains in Olathe, KS use to have a FootLocker clearance outlet but that baby closed in the early or mid 2000s.

Same exact thing happened in my town recently.

DSG opened a clearance store which was awesome, then months later it was gone, baby.

Back
Top Bottom