Footlocker closing House of Hoops locations and re-opening as simply Footlocker

I've noticed a few stores here in the Los Angeles area that used to be House of Hoops locations being closed down and re-opening as a traditional Footlocker. I was wondering if anyone knew why or if this was happening in other areas as well.

They’re phasing Hoh out. They should’ve never made that many in the first place

I did think the initial concept made sense. The store in New York and Los Angeles, and then open a few more in large cities. But then they started to make EVERY store a House of Hoops. And they stopped doing what they did to begin with which was selling exclusive PEs and things like that. Hope it goes back to the way it used to be. Only time will tell.

They closed the HOH near me a couple of months ago. It was just an add on to the Footlocker that was already there.

I did think the initial concept made sense. The store in New York and Los Angeles, and then open a few more in large cities. But then they started to make EVERY store a House of Hoops. And they stopped doing what they did to begin with which was selling exclusive PEs and things like that. Hope it goes back to the way it used to be. Only time will tell.
I agree, they made every rinky dink store a Hoh which killed the allure

Hoh lost its luster and exclusivity years ago.

I remember when it was just the spot on 125th Street, they had some cool stuff

Anyone with FTL rewards, where can we look to claim them now (used to be with the barcode scan area, but now they seem to have disappeared on the app. I had like 6 coupons...this is bs

People aren't into performance basketball kicks for casual wear. I can understand why they will be phasing out hoh.

Back
Top Bottom