Footlocker Employee Appreciation Dec 16-17th!

^^^ you have to be an employee to get the 50% off but if you know someone that works for footlock, champs or footaction then they can give you the discount

Is there a limit on what you can buy?
i heard each employee can only buy 2000 or something like that
is this true

yea, we get 2000 dollar limit. its a setup tho, anyone who spends close to that limit will get looked at by the auditor and theyll get questioned and possiblyfired. unless all the shoes are the same size

Originally Posted by KicksBoyWonder

Originally Posted by jmizzo

footlocker will exclude anything anyone wants anyhow....
frown.gif

You are definitely right on that one. I work for footlocker and i don't even waste my time tryna get anything when we have employee appreciation because of all the exclusions.
eyes.gif

how long have you been with the company? i am an AM, and last year this time we had a no exclusions employee appreciation event.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

goadomes,under armour,11/12 ,8/15 packs and black friday 23's

Are these official exclusions or just an obvious guess?
Don't forget to mention what store ...

all stores are the same, it has nothing to do with managment, it won't physically ring through the computer with the codes.

exclusion list will be short like last year...since it is december this is footlockers way of giving back to the employees (smh) and letting them receivediscounts on retros, af1s and other usually excluded items...christmas shopping for the employees haha
ohwell.gif
. but ya i remember last year they let all retros go and af1s i think had alimit. hds and all that good stuff should be a go so finally new basketball shoes...everything that wasnt excluded on f&f and the last employee appr.should be a go along with older cdps....this is usually the only employee sale that they let a lot of products go w/o exclusions so be ready cuz it wont becoming for another year

Originally Posted by Page86

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

goadomes,under armour,11/12 ,8/15 packs and black friday 23's

Are these official exclusions or just an obvious guess?
Don't forget to mention what store ...

all stores are the same, it has nothing to do with managment, it won't physically ring through the computer with the codes.

False. Not all stores are the same. Exclusions can vary regionally and by chain (ie: Champs tends to let go some things FL has on exclusion, sometimes Champsup north discount the CDP's, but not the South).
I promise I'm not talking out of my %*+ -- if you have any doubts, please refer to previous F&F and E-50% threads.
I was a victim the last go around with the CDP's.
frown.gif

Just trying to give a heads up
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp215

yea, we get 2000 dollar limit. its a setup tho, anyone who spends close to that limit will get looked at by the auditor and theyll get questioned and possibly fired. unless all the shoes are the same size

Its not a setup u can spend $2,000 stacks same size or not because people got kids and family i often spend around that much and im still hired pimp as long asyou got ya stuff together you str8 they dont care as long as money is spent or you might have a lame D.M. but no set up at all.

OK folks just got off work and I figured you guys would like to know this. We had a confrence call with our DM today and the topic of the fifty came up. Hereis what was said, "As of now Footlocker Inc. (which is all footlockers and footaction not champs) will not be comping last years employee appreciation butChamps will have the employee appreciation." So right now it is looking like a no go for footlocker and footaction but yes for champs. The reason they aredoing this is becuase footlocker inc is very close to hitting their sales numbers for the year but champs is extermely far off and this will generate a ton ofrevenue for champs because all footlocker employees will buy product from champs. However the company will be doing a sale for footlocker and footaction thisweekend to try to make up for the numbers we are going against from last years fifty. The sale will be appealing to the public but not to us being we werehoping for the employee appreciation. Me and my manager agree that if this sale comes up short we will end up seeing the employee appreciation for footlockerinc. take place along with champs.

Originally Posted by JORDANFIENDXII

OK folks just got off work and I figured you guys would like to know this. We had a confrence call with our DM today and the topic of the fifty came up. Here is what was said, "As of now Footlocker Inc. (which is all footlockers and footaction not champs) will not be comping last years employee appreciation but Champs will have the employee appreciation." So right now it is looking like a no go for footlocker and footaction but yes for champs. The reason they are doing this is becuase footlocker inc is very close to hitting their sales numbers for the year but champs is extermely far off and this will generate a ton of revenue for champs because all footlocker employees will buy product from champs. However the company will be doing a sale for footlocker and footaction this weekend to try to make up for the numbers we are going against from last years fifty. The sale will be appealing to the public but not to us being we were hoping for the employee appreciation. Me and my manager agree that if this sale comes up short we will end up seeing the employee appreciation for footlocker inc. take place along with champs.

good looks on the heads up....
smh.gif
.....last i heard tho they weren't doin to good on the sales tip but nonetheless we shall see

footlocker doing well??? everytime i talk to the manager at a local footlocker (which used to be one of the largest volumes in the country) he says everyone ishurting including footlocker inc. also doesnt footlocker inc include champs (i.e f&f, past employee appreciations, and on their paychecks it saysfootlocker inc.)....

there is no way footlocker can be hitting their last year sales with all the economic ups and downs and a whole bunch of stores closing down...
cdps are sitting at most stores still and the only thing that is really selling right when it hits the shelves is hoh exclusives (which dont generate that manysales overall)...everything else is getting marked down before they liquidate their inventory
i do doubt what you are saying about employee only being champs but then again u had the conference call....
still wondering why u say champs isnt part of footlocker inc but footlocker employees would still be able to get the discount from champs??

imho i think footlocker inc. including champs will be having a 50% for employees and that there will be little exclusions to generate massive sales forchristmas time....footlockers footactions and champs are all hurting for sales and they know this is one of the best times to have any kind of sale to getpeople (including employees) to buy since everyone is in the shopping and gift mode for christmas...

anyone ever heard that footlocker was thinking of taking away the 50 as a whole and just making the employee discount 40 all year round??

sorry i just cant see it only being at champs just because they want champs numbers to go up....everyone's numbers could use a boost and employees do helpwhen stores need to meet last years sales

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

anyone ever heard that footlocker was thinking of taking away the 50 as a whole and just making the employee discount 40 all year round??
I did hear about that from my old manager at one point they were definitely thinkin about this..i thought it was an okay idea other than the factthat i really love when 50% comes around each time just because it's cheaper for me to cop kicks..but 40% is okay to me imo..

footlocker doing well??? everytime i talk to the manager at a local footlocker (which used to be one of the largest volumes in the country) he says everyone is hurting including footlocker inc. also doesnt footlocker inc include champs (i.e f&f, past employee appreciations, and on their paychecks it says footlocker inc.)....

there is no way footlocker can be hitting their last year sales with all the economic ups and downs and a whole bunch of stores closing down...
cdps are sitting at most stores still and the only thing that is really selling right when it hits the shelves is hoh exclusives (which dont generate that many sales overall)...everything else is getting marked down before they liquidate their inventory
i do doubt what you are saying about employee only being champs but then again u had the conference call....
still wondering why u say champs isnt part of footlocker inc but footlocker employees would still be able to get the discount from champs??

imho i think footlocker inc. including champs will be having a 50% for employees and that there will be little exclusions to generate massive sales for christmas time....footlockers footactions and champs are all hurting for sales and they know this is one of the best times to have any kind of sale to get people (including employees) to buy since everyone is in the shopping and gift mode for christmas...

sorry i just cant see it only being at champs just because they want champs numbers to go up....everyone's numbers could use a boost and employees do help when stores need to meet last years sales

Champs is affiliated with Footlocker Inc. I'm not really sure why my DM was wording it like that but whatever.

I was suprised when he said that we have been hitting our goals over all as well. I also got to thinking about it today and I came up with we have been hittingour goals because of the exceptional products being put out by both Nike and Jordan Brand (not in quality). Both have put out highly desired products that comewith a high price tag to match and this has helped our numbers. If you actually sit and think about it you come out with Jordan Brand coming out with the CDPs,XX3, retro 1's, and their usual team Jordans. The CDPs have been selling but not as they had hoped. Blame Jordan Brand for that and some of the dumb colorways, whatever. From what I heard FLinc buys each back for around 130 which includes everything to get them to each store. So this is nearly 200 profit fromeach package which is outstanding. The XX3 has been a god send for our sales numbers. Each colorway that has come out has sold out except for maybe a few pairsin the entire company of each color. We have had more money come in through Jordan Brand than ever before. Nike has also released some great product such asthe Penny II, Flightposite, some other retros I cant currently remember, and a ton of dunks in some exceptional colorways. With all of these released on top offorces, boots, and etc etc it has helped us as well. So that is my reasoning as to why we hit our numbers. But I cannot fathom why Champs has not hit theirmarks.

Yes, all Footlocker Inc employees will be good to go at Champs.

I still think we will see everyone getting the employee appreciation just because (going off of my stores individual number) our number are extremely too highfor next week. This is because of the fifty last year on Tuesday and Wednesday ($20000+) and then last year was the Playoff VIII release this Saturday whichgave us a number of $22000+ so for the week we have goal of over $50000. Just to put into perspective from next week being $50000 this week's goal is only$18000+ which is a fairly average week for us.

^^^ i really agreed, footlocker inc has come a long way from an average store to becoming a premier vendor. carrying a lot better product from last year, ireally cant believe why most store are losing 20%+ everyday this season. last year, the most expense item we carried was $130 air maxs, $175 spizikes, of the$175-$180 jordan 22s. this year we have $185 jordan 23s, $310 cdps, $400 jordan leather jackets, not to mention the rise in price of jerseys and the additionof tapout and ed hardy. we have to product, we have the demand of whats wanted, its just do people want to pay that much especially at this hard time. with 50coming out, there is no way its just going to be for one division and not all. in the past there has been special sales during fifty for different divisionslike and you can purchase 2 nba jerseys for like 29.99 each or you can get 2 af1s for fifty but i really cant see this happening. plus in my district, champsis killing footlocker and footaction so this fifty should help everyone. i just hope there is no exclusions at all.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I did hear about that from my old manager at one point they were definitely thinkin about this..i thought it was an okay idea other than the fact that i really love when 50% comes around each time just because it's cheaper for me to cop kicks..but 40% is okay to me imo..

I been in the game for about 2-3 years now and at this time this always comes up. But .so far no truth to that yet. And yes 40% all year would be better thanthe occational 50% imo.

Yo is thier a 50% on tues - wends or wends - thurs...

i haven't read what u guys put up thier ^^^

cliff notes any1... lol 2 lazy...

i see...just seems like even when footlocker is selling a lot of these cdp, xx3, j 1, pennys, flightposites most of the time it will only bump sales for thatday or two...it doesnt help stores make their weeks or even days outside of friday-sun.

ive also noticed that even with the resurgence of all these expensive products...WHO HAS THE MONEY TO DROP 300-500 PER WEEK...no one the economy isnt allowingit to be easy for everyone to do it....ya sure there are people that have bought every release they wanted but this is the very few of the thousands andthousands of dollars coming in every day...

cdps come once a month, same with 23s and all the other releases us niketalkers love...what really makes footlocker inc money is their apparel & shoe careproducts as you all well know...the shoes that sell everyday like the prestige, asics runners, nike runners, converse and the likes make the bulk of your salesthroughout the week but still doesnt mean u are making enough to gain and profit as a whole. i just think that even with this year being fueled with jb andnike releases it still seems as if its not enough to hold footlocker afloat...

Can someone hook me up with the navy/white lebrons if they're good to go? PM me if you are in the holiday spirit......

This turned into a BLOG?

Edit:
Fresh Boy Dj, and all others,

I was told that it's next tues/wed.
Not just at champs.
It's a regular 50 according to my sources.

As far as the bloggers go, I have no idea where that came from.

Let's see how this goes.

Back
Top Bottom