Footlocker Exclusive AM90, Darker Version of Infrareds via sneakerfiles.com

I for one, think we need an Official Air Max 90 Release Post.
But if the Mods feel like this is inappropriate please feel free to lock, delete, or move it.

SNEAKERFILES.COM
This holiday season, Nike is releasing quite a number of models from their Air Max line, particularly the Air Max 90. The Nike Air Max 90 Premium comes in a black/white-flint grey-hot red colorway, taking cues fromthe ever-so-popular Infrared AM90s. The shoe utilizes premium materials, such as black ballistic mesh on the toebox and ankle, flint grey nubuck at the toe,black leather on the mudguard, and white leather throughout. The hot red accents at the sole and upper make this an even better shoe aesthetically, perhapsposing as a substitute for those who couldn't get their hands on the Infrareds. These babies will release this holiday season as a Footlocker exclusive for their 'Be The Revolution of You' campaign that starts this weekend.
Via: Footlocker.
nike-air-max-90-flint-2.jpg

I have too much of Black/White/Red, but hey, one more doesnt hurt right?
Im loving the ballistic mesh, none of that hard easy to crease mesh thats been released lately.
And the Flint Grey is also a very nice touch, i just wished the midsole wasn't white, but it was needed.
I'll be on the lookout for a pair this Holiday season.

There pretty nice, but def not retail material. Not much nowadays that warrants paying retail.

Why the hell can't they just give us the damn Infrareds and not make it super limited where you have to have no life to obtain a pair.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Copped many times... Black laces or grey.
I'd switch laces for a grey, but i cant wait to pick em up, most likely on a 50 though...90s are never excluded.

Back
Top Bottom