Nike Air DT Max 96 (Deion Sanders)

Well what holding you back from purchasing them they be on goat for awhile now if you waiting on a general release to happen don't look like that going down
IMG_8753.jpeg

Weigh In Ufc 207 GIF by UFC

That’s what’s holding me back

IMG_8753.jpeg

Weigh In Ufc 207 GIF by UFC

That’s what’s holding me back
The only reason I'm saying it may not be a general release is because it feel like he was keeping them limited and special to the f&f and the team go watch the episode on well off media the whole team got them

The only reason I'm saying it may not be a general release is because it feel like he was keeping them limited and special to the f&f and the team go watch the episode on well off media the whole team got them
Could be true, but they did the same F&F/Shock drop for the first pair and then the general release pairs dropped a month or two later in June. And I talked to PG on multiple occasions and they said they were getting them but didn’t have a set date on the calendar. It’ll be what it’s gonna be, but I’ll be damned if I drop 2 stacks on them.

Could be true, but they did the same F&F/Shock drop for the first pair and then the general release pairs dropped a month or two later in June. And I talked to PG on multiple occasions and they said they were getting them but didn’t have a set date on the calendar. It’ll be what it’s gonna be, but I’ll be damned if I drop 2 stacks on them.
I hear you bro maybe they will release sometime early 2025

Back
Top Bottom