Footlocker F&F 30% 9/24-9/27

Air Max 2009s are a go on this Friends & Family..but i already could use my 30% off discount so i won't bother unless there's free shipping..

Kobe IV's are good to go as well..

No minimum
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Air Max 2009s are a go on this Friends & Family..but i already could use my 30% off discount so i won't bother unless there's free shipping..

Kobe IV's are good to go as well..
Booo they excluded the am09s on sale.

i just called a store near me and they told me the exclusions were:

hall of fame pack
9/26 releases
fusion iv
white/white forces
kobe's
air max 09
reeboks
timberlands

I'll probably get some long sleeve shirts and a fitted. Nothing out that tickles my fancy.

Was at a FTL the last F&F trying to get the AM 09 but they said it was excluded. Later the manager came up to me and said he would do 20% off. I'll betmost locations are hurting especially with the AM 09 that you can talk to them to get 30% off.

thats crazy. i woke up this morning and was like dang i hope there is one coming up. imma cop garnetts this weekend. hopefully they arent excluded. that orgriffeys and some nike sandals i guess.

Originally Posted by NTerfromtheD

Griffeys are mos def excluded from the 30. Just got shot down at 3 stores.
mad.gif

w t f...o well garnetts copped.

just called local champs he said they arent excluded...garnetts.
pimp.gif

start of a good weekend so far

How much are AM95s running for around your way? Could have sworn they were just $100 last week, now they seem to be back to retail.

Boywiththeshoe; that's a typical footlocker tactic when an fnf comes around. Shoes that were on sale before the friends n family get marked back to retailso that when you hit them for the 30% they end up at about the same sale price. They'll probably mark them bAck down after the sale next week.

Picked up the garnetts and eggplant hyperdunks...

Kobes were excluded this time considering they weren't last time...

Back
Top Bottom