Footlocker F&F 30% 9/24-9/27

question.

my friend just gave me 3 FnF cards for footlocker, since footlocker, champs and footaction are kinda underthe same branch can i use the card at footaction orchamps perhaps?

^you should be good. they let me use cards from different stores when i went a couple fnfs ago

Originally Posted by enrique23

^you should be good. they let me use cards from different stores when i went a couple fnfs ago
Also kobes are excluded in the footlocker here in los angeles. Also any of you in other states managed to get kobes with the f+f yesterday ortoday? Luckily got my pairs of gm, breds, and phillys the last f+f in august. And only hohla was excluded in the phillys the last f+f in august everyone elsewas ok on the phillys.

Damn, I don't have any money. There's no minimum too
devil.gif

went to footaction and the manager said the raging bulls pack was excluded.....whats up with that

Originally Posted by Israeln23

Wheres the printable link?
nerd.gif
go back a couple of pages,i believe someone kindly posted it already.

checked out FL and champs times square.kobes are excluded at FL and not on display at champs.got the garnetts and a couple of fitteds.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by Israeln23

Wheres the printable link?
nerd.gif
go back a couple of pages,i believe someone kindly posted it already.

checked out FL and champs times square.kobes are excluded at FL and not on display at champs.got the garnetts and a couple of fitteds.

Picked up the Eggplant Hyperdunks and 4 fitteds at Champs Time Square. Did not check out the Footlocker though, I went to the Footlocker on 42nd between 3rdand Lex. and picked up 2 pairs of Air Max 90's. 95's were excluded at that Footlocker.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

went to footaction and the manager said the raging bulls pack was excluded.....whats up with that

A lot of store dont want to sell with discount but a lot stores around me still the jordan 1,5,7 dmp all over they didnt sell here but they never discount themand when its too long they say they send to a clearance location
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

They arent excluded, either an employee wants it, or they aren't just going to let a regular Joe pick it up with the 30%, its a cruel worldfam.

the 95's aren't on the exclusion list, but some employees are still being b**ches about it saying that you can't use f&f on them. that crappisses me off. they act like you're taking money away from them personally!

hopefully my family will be able to get me some usc hoodies and send em over to me this weekend. haha

Originally Posted by RKO2004

OK. How do the finger tips hold up? I got the Remix Magnigrips and they last but I'm worried they will lose tack in a while.
ohwell.gif
Yea the finger tips are where they started ripping for me. I use em pretty much everyday in practice and they still have good grip. Also whenyou wash them, the stick feels like new.

Are the SC Trainer highs a go for this weekends Footlocker Friends & Family? I have a pair that I want to take back for a price adjustment.

i spent so much money at champssports.com that they emailed me asking me if it was a team order and i had to verify that it was really me making this purchase.
overall, 7 lunarglide+ and 4 air max 2009 and some clothes. basically max out my credit card

Originally Posted by woopaloo

anyone know if this could be used for AJ 1 shadow gray?
yes..

just picked up a pair earlier today...

but since i didnt have coupon on me..cashier chick persuaded me to buy some socks....then i persuaded her into giving me her #.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

i spent so much money at champssports.com that they emailed me asking me if it was a team order and i had to verify that it was really me making this purchase.
overall, 7 lunarglide+ and 4 air max 2009 and some clothes. basically max out my credit card
Am i reading this right? Or am i reading this right?

Back
Top Bottom