Footlocker Friends And Family 30% Off 1/29/09-1/31/08

man footlocker are grimey. i called first and thet told me the bron are not excluded then when i come to the store they told me it's excluded.

^^^happens all the time. Some employees try to keep all the good sh@# to themselves and lie when asked...best thing to do is move on to the next store.

Are CDP's excluded
nerd.gif

I wanna return one and cop with the 30%
happy.gif

"Some employees try to keep all the good sh@# to themselves and lie when asked...best thing to do is move on to the next store."

If this were to happen to me, I would inform them that we are in a recession and that their store and the Footlocker company needs my money - perhaps more nowthan ever before. From there, if they still put up a front, I would demand to speak to the store manager, and then demand to speak with the district manager.

Footlocker isn't a fortress, and their products/goods are not essential staples. We do them a favor by giving them money for their goods - never forgetthis.

Sorry, but I hate hearing about customers treated like crap by representatives of companies that they are attempting to do business with.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Are CDP's excluded
nerd.gif

I wanna return one and cop with the 30%
happy.gif
Already tried to do that with my hyperdunks at 2 stores, they won't let you. They said corporate can see when they do that, and sincethey're not allowed, they won't do it cause they don't wanna get in trouble. I ended up returning then ordering the next size up, and since its notthe exact same shoe it was cool.

Originally Posted by aikman1215

^^^happens all the time. Some employees try to keep all the good sh@# to themselves and lie when asked...best thing to do is move on to the next store.

iono but happened at 2 stores close to me . No offense but some footlocker gives attitude to the customer as if we're robbing them an arm and legs. I justwant to exchange my hyperdunk for another color and dude said no because he's too stupid to do the tax differences. Some city charge 0.08 % and some charge0.075 . end up returning the hyperdunk because i could not use the coupon on it and got some nike shorts and tees

hyperdunks are excluded?? what? really? i didnt see that on the exclusion list nor did my bro who just went to a footlocker say they were

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

hyperdunks are excluded?? what? really? i didnt see that on the exclusion list nor did my bro who just went to a footlocker say they were
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
at Footlocker.
eyes.gif

my brother had the manager he knows show him the list and hyperdunks were not on the list...that store is being shady unless they added it to the list afterthe stores printed out the list....i have a feeling its just that store being shady or something.

^ Yeah shady. If its not on the list, they aren't excluded unless the manager is a jerk.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

man footlocker are grimey. i called first and thet told me the bron are not excluded then when i come to the store they told me it's excluded.
That's bull. Them dudes are shady.

When I was paying for my pair Bron VIs, the chick hit up her manager on the walky and said they're excluded, she checked the email to make sure andverified that they're not.

She hit up the manager again on the walky and he was all being a jerk about it, telling the chick, then give it to him then if it isn't excluded. What aprick.

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

Can someone tell me if I can combine this 30% off with Cashback?
well since you can't get cashback at the mall, I'm gonna guess no...

Originally Posted by enrique23

a6a16d462a075e034e9025e96f244b6f1a9c0a7c.pjpg
here is the list- got it from another nt'er in the jb forum
I should print this and take it 2 the store just in case sum1 wants 2 be a jerk
laugh.gif

if you guys want hyperdunks, go to Champs. they didn't exclude them on the last F&F. only footlocker did for some reason.

i just picked up the black/yellow lakers colorway HDs. finally, this F&F didn't exclude them. passed on last 3 F&F due to the exclusion.

Back
Top Bottom