footlocker near you have reebok questions?

does anyones local footlocker still have any reebok questions? I heard they were on sale and ide like to stock locate a pair but i dont have the sku. If you can give me the sku that would be great. If not please post what footlocker location it is and i will just call them

does anyones local footlocker still have any reebok questions? I heard they were on sale and ide like to stock locate a pair but i dont have the sku. If you can give me the sku that would be great. If not please post what footlocker location it is and i will just call them

I checked out a few around me, no dice.....I would like to get a pair just to keep and never wear

I checked out a few around me, no dice.....I would like to get a pair just to keep and never wear

Baltimore, MD - Security Square Mall.. Foot Locker .. $40.00 .. Product # is 4-52071 .. hope that helps

I stocked up 2 pairs.. one of my favorite shoes to ball in.

Baltimore, MD - Security Square Mall.. Foot Locker .. $40.00 .. Product # is 4-52071 .. hope that helps

I stocked up 2 pairs.. one of my favorite shoes to ball in.

Originally Posted by siphilli

white red questions...palo alto, ca... el camino real(street)....$30

1. still there?
  2. are these the questions with the hexalite or the crappy version that's all rubber?

Originally Posted by siphilli

white red questions...palo alto, ca... el camino real(street)....$30

1. still there?
  2. are these the questions with the hexalite or the crappy version that's all rubber?

Back
Top Bottom