Footlocker retro restock go go go

Charges from FTL and FA are still pending in my account. Do you guys know how long before they come off? Both shoe orders had been cancelled.

:lol:

Didn't some people say they got sneakers, or were they lying :nerd:

I still say I think a restock is coming for the holidays, it's just that someone flipped the switch too early and that's why they're canceling orders.

I just moved from Indy I remember that day it was around 130pm.
people went crazy over that I found out too late it was Dec all over again in that mall

huh?

Maybe you are thinking about a different restock because these orders specifically say they are coming from stores not a warehouse.

Dudes comment is probably about the Concords that were at Finishline in Indy.

Maybe you are thinking about a different restock because these orders specifically say they are coming from stores not a warehouse.

It is

Dudes comment is probably about the Concords that were at Finishline in Indy.

Charges from FTL and FA are still pending in my account. Do you guys know how long before they come off? Both shoe orders had been cancelled.
My money was refunded a few days ago and the transaction taken off my account.

i only bought toddler shoes for my son this time around but only got 1/3 pairs.

sheesh, there's some serious competition now for some kids shoes...

pretty sure those spizikes retailed like 125 or 130, those are my second favorite to true blues, everyone sleeps on those nice *** spizike color ways

My GS size Jordan Gucci 1s are set to arrive today. It appears only a very few pairs were really available from the "restock." 

FTL put up a bunch of ghost products this morning Grapes, Steels, Black Tongues. LOL
mean.gif
 Really hope they find a way to redeem themselves from this fiasco.

Finally got an email saying my order won't be fulfilled.
Welp...
Worth the try.

When does footlocker usually charge u? I had a pair delivered but it still in pending charges on my card

When does footlocker usually charge u? I had a pair delivered but it still in pending charges on my card
POLICY FROM FOOTLOCKER.COM: When you place an order, an authorization is obtained from your bank. The authorization places a temporary hold on the funds. Please note, these funds have not been deducted but are being held within your account to ensure the order can be processed. This hold typically lasts from 3-7 days, depending on the policy of your bank. Your credit  card will not be charged until your item(s) is shipped.

I received my order yesterday and my funds have already been withdrawn from my account. Since pending status for you, I would assume it has been confirmed that the money is there so reason why your order shipped. Depending on your bank, the pending status should change soon. Some banks have a faster turnaround time on their transactions than others. 

Just got off the phone with a helpdesk operator and was told that the ship from store from online has been cancelled. Too many issues of cancelled orders, refunds to people's account etc. Well it was fun while it lasted.

Back
Top Bottom