for 3M fanatics, vapor flash jacket

i just throw my jacket in with normal colors and hang dry it after. I've washed it at least 10 times already and it holds up. the 3m part of the jacket is pretty sturdy compared to the thinner material on the flash gloves.

Thanks! Repped!

So there isn't any cracking or peeling from the Reflective material after all those washes?

would anyone care to help me out? My birthday is April 9th and I can prove it if you need one I just wanted a jacket like the one gil23 has for $70 in the nike clearance. Is there anyway someone can pick that up for me? I can pay asap 

Thanks! Repped!

So there isn't any cracking or peeling from the Reflective material after all those washes?

none at all. the 3m part is good quality. I've run in it many times and worn it casually along with washing it multiple times. I made the comparison to the vapor flash gloves because those are straight up poor quality and cracked and peeled on me only after using for a few runs.

none at all. the 3m part is good quality. I've run in it many times and worn it casually along with washing it multiple times. I made the comparison to the vapor flash gloves because those are straight up poor quality and cracked and peeled on me only after using for a few runs.

Good to know! :smokin

The women's version is slimmer, it is lined with fabric and has hand holes. Mens version felt like I was wearing a plastic bag and I sweated profusely. I need my water.

I'm glad I came across this. I thought they'd be made identically... I'll probably opt for the WMNs version now. I love thumb holes/gloves on my outerwear, and the lined fabric is a plus! I just don't like how they seem to get wider toward the waist area...

Last edited:
The women's version is slimmer, it is lined with fabric and has hand holes. Mens version felt like I was wearing a plastic bag and I sweated profusely. I need my water.

I'm glad I came across this. I thought they'd be made identically... I'll probably opt for the WMNs version now. I love thumb holes/gloves on my outerwear, and the lined fabric is a plus! I just don't like how they seem to get wider toward the waist area...

I just pull the string on the bottom a lil bit. It also allows some heat escape when needed.

I just pull the string on the bottom a lil bit. It also allows some heat escape when needed.

Ahhh...

I'm curious to see the difference with the inner lining material between the Mens' and Womens' versions... Can you post a pic of the inner lining? I've looked on eBay, but none of the sellers have pics (particularly of the liner material)...

Ive got the Mens half flash in a Large but needed a medium. I guess this will have to do. It is sounding like the womens flash is better made haha

Picked up the checkered reflective hoodie at Ross today for $11.99. Been looking for a reflective hoodie just haven't been able to find one cheap enough. I couldn't pass it up for that price though. Are these able to be washed in a washing machine? How about a dryer? If not how do I wash it? Thanks!

Picked up the checkered reflective hoodie at Ross today for $11.99. Been looking for a reflective hoodie just haven't been able to find one cheap enough. I couldn't pass it up for that price though. Are these able to be washed in a washing machine? How about a dryer? If not how do I wash it? Thanks!

Wash inside out with powdered detergent, close the zipper, and then line dry. I wouldn't risk putting it in the dryer.

Found these black polka dot shield flash max men's jackets at the Des Moines outlet via nike chat. $350 a week ago but called this weekend to find out its marked down to $200 with additional 30% off. Copped asap for $140

I'm 5'10 just under 200 (plan on losing weight though) and usually fit medium cause I like clothes snug. Would that be fine?

Do you have any pics with the jacket on though man?

Back
Top Bottom