for 3M fanatics, vapor flash jacket

For those who ordered from sportshoes.com, did you receive a tracking number? or did they just show up sometime in their estimated delivery time?

Does anybody here have a Silver Olympic 21st C Windrunner in a men's medium? If so, would that person be so kind as to please measure the chest (armpit-to-armpit)? Thanks!

Ordered mine on the 18th and still haven't gotten it. They were estimated to come from 4/28-5/02. 

Ordered mine on the 18th and still haven't gotten it. They were estimated to come from 4/28-5/02. 

You ordered from Amazon? or directly from sport shoes? i read some reviews online on a running forum that sports shoes was the worst place theyd ever bought from... which isnt a great sign

You ordered from Amazon? or directly from sport shoes? i read some reviews online on a running forum that sports shoes was the worst place theyd ever bought from... which isnt a great sign
Dang, as long as I get the jacket I'll be happy. I wish I knew how long it would take to get here though. I ordered from Amazon.

I ordered mine from amazon on 4/19 and it came in on 5/4 - so a lil more than 2 weeks to receive my jacket in my experience. Just gotta be patient. Hope that helps.

it does but im not patient lol. i got my shipped email yesterday though. still in track for 5/18 - 5/24 like in the first email i imagine

Dang, as long as I get the jacket I'll be happy. I wish I knew how long it would take to get here though. I ordered from Amazon.
it does but im not patient lol. i got my shipped email yesterday though. still in track for 5/18 - 5/24 like in the first email i imagine
Not having Tracking was pretty aggravating for me because I'm really impatient, I'd try my best to forget about the jacket till around 2 weeks lol. Shipping from sportshoes/Amazon should be 10-14 business days depending on where you live. Also make sure to check your mailbox, don't expect a box, it comes in a dark blue bag. 

Not having Tracking was pretty aggravating for me because I'm really impatient, I'd try my best to forget about the jacket till around 2 weeks lol. Shipping from sportshoes/Amazon should be 10-14 business days depending on where you live. Also make sure to check your mailbox, don't expect a box, it comes in a dark blue bag. 

Thanks! Delivery up dated from 5/18-5/24 to 5/16 to 5/21. :smokin i cant forget about it unfortunately lol. i got some kicks coming in this week that should help though :pimp:

Finally got mine in. Ordered it the 6th and got it earlier today.

As I figured, it was gonna be a form fitting fit. I ordered a Medium and I'm a similar height and weight to those who ordered Smalls, but I knew my wide upper body was going to affect the fit drastically. Only thing is I probably can't wear it zipped up without it looking a little weird, but I'm perfectly fine wearing it open at all times.

Jacket is super dope overall and I feel like an absolute STEAL for the price.

Finally got mine in. Ordered it the 6th and got it earlier today.

As I figured, it was gonna be a form fitting fit. I ordered a Medium and I'm a similar height and weight to those who ordered Smalls, but I knew my wide upper body was going to affect the fit drastically. Only thing is I probably can't wear it zipped up without it looking a little weird, but I'm perfectly fine wearing it open at all times.

Jacket is super dope overall and I feel like an absolute STEAL for the price.

Really? You ordered the 6th? I ordered the 5th and it's still not in yet :smh: . Did you use Amazon or SportsShoes?

Last edited:
Ultra-noob question, but where does the 3M material name come from? What's the backstory there? I like the way it looks, but I don't get why it's called 3M. Can anyone educate? Please?

Bought the LG 3M black jacket and I didn't like the fit of it. Shoot me a PM if anyone is interested. Jacket was only tried on and shipping will be much quicker than Amazon. I'm just looking to get my money back. Other than the fit, the jacket is awesome and has that subtle reflective look.

6'2 and 190 lbs. smart to get a xl? im still growing so i dont want to grow out of it so im guessing ill be 6'5 210 lbs at my max. is an XL a smart decision or is that WAY to big. i saw on the amazon review that a 6'1 172lbs person got a medium and it was TTS. any opinions?

Just posted my gold medal stand 3m windbreaker in the Misc section if anyone is looking for a LG.

6'2 and 190 lbs. smart to get a xl? im still growing so i dont want to grow out of it so im guessing ill be 6'5 210 lbs at my max. is an XL a smart decision or is that WAY to big. i saw on the amazon review that a 6'1 172lbs person got a medium and it was TTS. any opinions?
Xl should be fine. I have a l n I'm 5'10 n there's plenty of length.

anyone that got a refund for their defective jacket, did they need a receipt? and what kind of returns will they accept? if your jacket tears? or if the reflectives rubs off?

Back
Top Bottom