For about the past 18 years.....this question was always on my mind.

Where the hell do you buy movie theatre nacho cheese besides the movie theatre?

I'm talking about the cheese...I need to know now.

The closest cheese that tasted like movie theatre nacho cheese was this big cheese container that I bought from costco or sam's club. But it was so hard to preserve it. After I opened up the container and put it inside the fridge, mold always grew on the cheese and I always ended up tossing it out after only eating it maybe 3-4 times.

Sorry...I'm hungry and extremely tired and I need this question answered today. I've waited many years and I checked google....but I was not able to find the answer. Hopefully NT comes through with the answer.

I want some of those little boxes that come with the chips and nacho cheese in them already... info needed
nerd.gif

more food threads pop up on nt during the spring/summer than they do doing during thanksgiving and christmas.

Originally Posted by jehims

Where the hell do you buy movie theatre nacho cheese besides the movie theatre?

I'm talking about the cheese...I need to know now.

The closest cheese that tasted like movie theatre nacho cheese was this big cheese container that I bought from costco or sam's club. But it was so hard to preserve it. After I opened up the container and put it inside the fridge, mold always grew on the cheese and I always ended up tossing it out after only eating it maybe 3-4 times.

Sorry...I'm hungry and extremely tired and I need this question answered today. I've waited many years and I checked google....but I was not able to find the answer. Hopefully NT comes through with the answer.
Have you tried putting it in tupperware instead of keeping it in the can? That should help to preserve it better since it will be sealed. You can also try separating it into portions and putting them in the freezer.

Mmmmmmmmm sports arena nachos and movie nachos mmmmm

Damn @ those prices though. Never thought those machines were that expensive.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Tostitos makes nacho cheese no?
Not that I know of. They make cheese dip but not really nacho cheese. Back when I was in 7th grade and I loved Movie Nachos like no other snack food I used to feel the same way. Nacho cheese was nowhere to be found. Then for some odd reason, my father and I were in Takoma Park, MD at a party store and they had Nacho Cheese there. I remember buying it and eating it at home 
eek.gif
. But I never went back and eventually stopped eating that garbage.
OP is right NACHO CHEESE isn't something that is in your every day grocer. Hard to find.

Originally Posted by smellyginger

7/11?

They have hot cheese you can put on your Hot Dog/Tortillas, but as far as I know they do not carry that same cheese in a small container that isn't hot.

Back
Top Bottom